Anyone Going to Barriere BC?

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of doors for my 56 Fargo from a guy in Barriere only to find out no shipping companies close to there will ship them back to Saskatchewan. If anyone is going through there or close to there I'd pay to get them hauled back here. Would be able to meet somewhere in Alberta even.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of doors for my 56 Fargo from a guy in Barriere only to find out no shipping companies close to there will ship them back to Saskatchewan. If anyone is going through there or close to there I'd pay to get them hauled back here. Would be able to meet somewhere in Alberta even.

I cannot help you, I can offer a suggestion though. There is a company in BC called ACE Courier, they travel in many remote rural area's. You can actually talk to them & make arrangements outside the norm.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good chance i am through there in November, if you have not got it figured out by then i can get them to Edmonton for you

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of guys pipelining through there right now, hope you find someone. If you can get them to Salmon Arm I can hold them until you hit Siccy on a sled trip this winter if you come this way.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good chance i am through there in November, if you have not got it figured out by then i can get them to Edmonton for you
Any chance you'll be there early in November? I think me or my Dad will be heading to the farm show in Red Deer from Nov 9th to 11th so could meet you in Edmonton then if I don't find a courier before then.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any chance you'll be there early in November? I think me or my Dad will be heading to the farm show in Red Deer from Nov 9th to 11th so could meet you in Edmonton then if I don't find a courier before then.
It will be mid November by the looks of it. But still up in the air. Will let you know once plan is in place, few pieces to place yet

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you get a courier out of kamloops to ship for you?

I could get the doors for you and drop at courier to package and ship to you for some gas money.

Live in Kamloops

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you get a courier out of kamloops to ship for you?

I could get the doors for you and drop at courier to package and ship to you for some gas money.

Live in Kamloops
I'm gonna check. The guy I'm buying the doors from claims he went to Kamloops to see about shipping them to swift current but nobody would ship that far.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna check. The guy I'm buying the doors from claims he went to Kamloops to see about shipping them to swift current but nobody would ship that far.

We have all the major companies here. I would be surprised if someone can't.

If you find someone and want to go that route let me know.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the truck the doors are for. Wanting to fix it up for my dad to drive
Screenshot_20221011-222206_Instagram.jpg

Top Bottom