Anyone else want to see a factory 155 3" from Polaris?

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with doo big dickin everyone with this 174 crap, maybe we'll start seeing 3" tracks from factory on the pro. personally if they come with a 155 3" that's where my money would go. I have a 163 with the factory track on it and if I could get the same hookup with a shorter track I'm sold.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with doo big dickin everyone with this 174 crap, maybe we'll start seeing 3" tracks from factory on the pro. personally if they come with a 155 3" that's where my money would go. I have a 163 with the factory track on it and if I could get the same hookup with a shorter track I'm sold.

I'd be sold too. New motor with the 3" on a 155. Thumbs crossed for 2016

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Po po can't turn a 3 inch track without boost or this new engine

sent while I should be drinking tea's

R

Ryan Verrecchia

Haha not enough hp so it starts lol. Dude the new engines have more hp than the skidoos lol. It's enough hp do to you worry.
You don't even have a polaris GTFO haha

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha not enough hp so it starts lol. Dude the new engines have more hp than the skidoos lol. It's enough hp do to you worry.
You don't even have a polaris GTFO haha

hes meaning the motor rmk motor we have now. But its also not 16" wide so i doubt we can get off the trail to even test out a 3" lol

rumour is doos r so heavy that the 3" is foldn to a 2.5" neway so i guess it evens the playn field?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2015 sled aren't even in production yet, getting a little ahead of yourselves I think

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they missed the mark for 2015, all we can do is hope for 2016 now.
New motor would be sweet but who wants to be the guinea pig for the first year of a new motor anyways. maybe 2017 then. lol

doo's handle like a pile of garbage, I don't give a crap if they have 200hp they're still crap

rmscustom

Reaction score
Buy a 15 Pro, put a 3'' track on and still have money left in your pocket compared to the T3... Did I mention you'd still be 40lbs lighter and get all the snowcheck extras including e-start if you want it;)

08nytro

Reaction score
Buy a 15 Pro, put a 3'' track on and still have money left in your pocket compared to the T3... Did I mention you'd still be 40lbs lighter and get all the snowcheck extras including e-start if you want it;)

That 40 lbs would slowly decrease after adding a 3 inch track and electric start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saying, compared to my buddy's pros without boost

It's just not the same machine , no pick up ect

Guess u guys will see if this new engine is all that

rmscustom

Reaction score
That 40 lbs would slowly decrease after adding a 3 inch track and electric start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok so with a 3'' on a Pro your still 30+ pounds lighter and you cant count the e-start because if your the type that wants it I'm assuming you'd also have it on the Doo.

rmscustom

Reaction score

Rode a few of the almighty hp king XM's... Meh, was expecting more. Weak bottom and mid with a pretty good top. I'll take the Pro power any day for the stuff I ride.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a 2014 w/156 x 3" X3 and it is BAR NONE the funnest sled I have ever owned or rode. I have an RK Tek Rev 1 Drop-in Kit, but it had plenty even when it was stock. Clutching is key in getting the HP to the snow!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even though I'm still riding a 2010 Dragon, would seriously consider upgrading to a 3" 155. If it was a Polaris track?

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I rode with a '13 Pro running a 3". 3ft of fresh, my 163 stocker which runs very well, doesn't keep up to it. All these comments about not enough power to turn a 3" track are uninformed horsechit.

Top Bottom