Anyone braving the -29C

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone out riding today? It's -29 out. I'm going out tomorrow with some guys, supposed to be only -14. Monday sounds like the nice day, -7 or warmer.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only -10 here and -8 Sunday so we are going to ditch-bang to the Terricanna on Sunday for lunch.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was riding West castle yesterday and at 2:30pm it was -1 and at 4:30 it was -19. man the cold came quick. I first noticed when the tips of my gloves started to freeze.
First time I am glad to be inside at work today lol

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, Had to go for a rip and check the mail. Two balaclavas and a couple Heat factory packets. Good to go!

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about pulling in to the garage to rip the decals off. I don't even want to drive it from the shed to the heated garage, how bad is that? I'm thinking about a nap....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about pulling in to the garage to rip the decals off. I don't even want to drive it from the shed to the heated garage, how bad is that? I'm thinking about a nap....
There's no bad time for a nap. (Less'n you're drivin'):D

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i'm gonna head out tommorrow, if anybodys in, maybe a stony to lac ste ann and maybe some pizza in onaway.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to go up to Whitecourt, but feeling to lazy to drive.......... all that way without a nap. Were are you going to take off from?

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that i am getting old. A couple of years ago i wouldn't have thought twice about riding in -29 temps. Now i stick my head out the door and forget that!!!!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm the same. Even with the extra insulation that I`ve put on over the years.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to go up to Whitecourt, but feeling to lazy to drive.......... all that way without a nap. Were are you going to take off from?
tabneil,
We're heading out from the whitecourt staging area at noon tomorrow so you would have time to nap before you leave.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m not going to make it up there tomorrow. Rusty called me earlier today do go for a rip from home. I will have to pass this time. Thanks though, next time.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im heading out quading today with a group of guys. Its supose to be -13 in mclean creek by 9ish so well see. Its suppose to get to around +3 by this after noon.

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and 5 others were up at House mtn sleding it was -34 at the start and never got passed -29 , but the powder we were riding threw kept us warm and was all fun

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Long Lake on Thursday. Never got above -22 but the snow and riding was awesome!! Made up for the cold.

perry27

Reaction score
bunch of us did the poker run sat lke minus 30 something on the lake, was fun

Top Bottom