anybody driving a 2010 dodge 3500

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will be puttin' some nice wheels and tires and probably an edge tuner with an afe exhaust on a 2010 right away. Nice trucks! Makes my '06 look ancient!!!
Summit.......did you get a new dodge too.....??* and* no pic WTF.I thought all the senior mods would flash the bling......and a new truck well come on man....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks good to know....... Me likes the new dodges....... but want to wait a bit to see how many bugs and what everyone thinks......I have an 05 that had some issues and pretty much spent most of it's first year at the dealer..... and that was before the style change.....but I like the truck......I would like a new one again without the problems though.

I've got 3800 kms on my new 2010 now. I never had an issue with my '07.

Apart from a few things like styling, the truck is "similar" to the old ones. Still proven drivetrain and engine. That 400+ ft/lbs is sure nice, I've been driving like an old lady since just after I broke it in, can't imagine that tires are going to last very long with that torque if you are hard on the "go" pedal. Kicking rice rocket ass at the stop lights in your bone stock pick up is fun though. :)

Ride is very nice, wayyyy nicer than my '07. Cab style is different, controls are about the same as the '07-09's in terms of positioning, very centralized, good locations. Computer feature is nice. Visibility is about the same as the '07. Storage is better, lots of nice little features. I love the bench front - can't stand the hard mounted console style - too much wasted space - in the bench front there is a ton of storage in the fold down console and under the console in the actual seat itself.

The 115 AC outlet is nice - no more inverter unles I'm in someone else's truck.... :)

I think I'm going to do a levelling kit, other than that, they are nice trucks.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got 3800 kms on my new 2010 now. I never had an issue with my '07.

Apart from a few things like styling, the truck is "similar" to the old ones. Still proven drivetrain and engine. That 400+ ft/lbs is sure nice, I've been driving like an old lady since just after I broke it in, can't imagine that tires are going to last very long with that torque if you are hard on the "go" pedal. Kicking rice rocket ass at the stop lights in your bone stock pick up is fun though. :)

Ride is very nice, wayyyy nicer than my '07. Cab style is different, controls are about the same as the '07-09's in terms of positioning, very centralized, good locations. Computer feature is nice. Visibility is about the same as the '07. Storage is better, lots of nice little features. I love the bench front - can't stand the hard mounted console style - too much wasted space - in the bench front there is a ton of storage in the fold down console and under the console in the actual seat itself.

The 115 AC outlet is nice - no more inverter unles I'm in someone else's truck.... :)

I think I'm going to do a levelling kit, other than that, they are nice trucks.
Mod....... I like the dodges better we bought a new ford in 08 just because I didn't want to relive the pain of the big breakdown with a new truck........ seems the ford has a few things that need some attention as well..... biggest thing was the trailer break going out...... and I pull a heavy 33 ft toybox.....not fun at all and it happens all the time..... bee to 3 different dealers and they all do the same thing... ( factory reset) no one believes the controler is pooched....... I have two other trailers that it happens to as well...... the old dodge has had the same controler that I installed since new and never gave me a minute trouble..... I'm leary of the built in's......... one guy at ford says if you order the truck without one you get the plug n play port under the dash..and it's still prewired for the controler option... but if ordered with one you get no port and your sol if it goes out while towing.

pwdrhnd

Reaction score
The break contollers on the new dodges only run electric brakes, they will not run electric over hydraulic/vacum

Big kid 33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up my new one last night i put 500km on today love it so far

Big kid 33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GetAttachment.jpg

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooo i saw a megacab LONG BOX today.....this is new this year....and much needed.

anyone know the price difference on this bad boy?

Cost of about $10,000+ at a shop to cut your frame. Not factory. Dodge is to stupid to make a truck people have been asking for :rolleyes:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cost of about $10,000+ at a shop to cut your frame. Not factory. Dodge is to stupid to make a truck people have been asking for :rolleyes:

i know that because i was going to have mine done at innovative

but i saw a brand new one that was a budget rental truck today

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know that because i was going to have mine done at innovative

but i saw a brand new one that was a budget rental truck today

Weird, maybe a crew cab not mega? Dunno can't see budget building a truck like that. But I know 100% it ain't factory.

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i work at dodge also and have never seen a mc longbox the longest one is mine the cclb, or the cc dually long box-same frame, love the truck, sucks on fuel right now, and underpowered pulling right now also. all the goodies to solve the power and fuel mileage are almost ready for shipping, cant wait.

Attachments

• 10 ram, gy tires, bfg tires, car trailer 001 [320x200].jpg
    10 ram, gy tires, bfg tires, car trailer 001 [320x200].jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 10 ram, gy tires, bfg tires, car trailer 015 [320x200].jpg
    10 ram, gy tires, bfg tires, car trailer 015 [320x200].jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 10 ram, gy tires, bfg tires, car trailer 016 [320x200].jpg
    10 ram, gy tires, bfg tires, car trailer 016 [320x200].jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 177

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i work at dodge also and have never seen a mc longbox the longest one is mine the cclb, or the cc dually long box-same frame, love the truck, sucks on fuel right now, and underpowered pulling right now also. All the goodies to solve the power and fuel mileage are almost ready for shipping, cant wait.

do you have any pics of the back seat? I like my megacab, but would love the long box..........the new cc have bigger back seats, but how does it compare to the megacab??

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a pic summitric, lots of room for an adult, just loose the space behind the seat, i need a long box aswell, too many things to pull and haul for a shortbox, once the fuel tank is in the box there is nothing left in a sb.

Attachments

• 10 ram, gy tires, bfg tires, car trailer 017 [320x200].jpg
    10 ram, gy tires, bfg tires, car trailer 017 [320x200].jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 175
Top Bottom