anybody driving a 2010 dodge 3500

Big kid 33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering what the new ones are like. i have a dealer working out a price for me

sleddinfamily

Reaction score
I bought a Mega Cab Laramie 1 ton single rear wheel about a 2 weeks ago. I traded in my 06 Laramie Dually. The new truck seems to be light years ahead of the older one. I have only put about 200km's on it so far, the interior has an amazing finish, the ride is smooth , the power is endless and very quite.

I will be pulling my 41' toyhauler to Taber this weekend for our first MX race of the season, this will be the true test of drivability. The only add ons I have installed so far are the Firestone Air Rides, and spray in liner.

Shop around, they are hard to find right now and dealers dont seem to be moving to much on price.

The dealer I bought mine from worked on it for about 10 days before he found one with all the options I wanted.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering what the new ones are like. i have a dealer working out a price for me

What are you looking at, a dually or a single wheel, mega cab or crew cab?

Just priced out a "fully" loaded Laramie 3500 dually mega cab in the brilliant black crystal pearl two-tone paint with the light pebble beige leather interior. Accessories included are tube style running boards, HD spray in box liner, mud flaps w/ the rams head on them, chrome bug deflector and chrome vent visors above door windows. All accessories included in the price was $68,000 + tax.

There are two trucks like this in Edmonton. The first one has all the accessories mentioned on it and the second one doesn't have them installed yet.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a FYI, that's like $1500 in accerrories max, they probably marked the truck up like $3-4k for them. Look harder and you'll find a better deal, and get that truck without those few things for 62k or so OTD. They started making the duallys so late they are taking a lot longer to show up. It won't be long and ever dealer in the city will have a few.

My bro has a 2010 1500, the interior got pretty nice. Personal perferance on a lot of things but I think the HD's are buttugly and can't believe anyone likes them, especially the duallys.....The engine is unchanged, the suspension got some very minor tweeks. The bit better ride is from the gell cab mounts i'm sure.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
ill drive prob 2 every 2 weeks when i pdi them :)

sure nice trucks the new ones
but i think the pricetag is just stupid high

Alfred

Reaction score
I am picking mine up tonight! Can't wait, what a sweet truck. Smooth ride, and the interior is designed with the driver in mind.
I test drove it on Saturday just to see what all the fuss was about. I had to have it. I will post pictures tomorrow.:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Big kid 33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where r u getting it
i am getting one it will be ready may 5
from airdrie

Alfred

Reaction score
Here are the pictures of my new girl.

Attachments

• DSCF0678.jpg
    DSCF0678.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF0683.jpg
    DSCF0683.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0677.jpg
    DSCF0677.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF0681.jpg
    DSCF0681.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 61

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratz on the new rig. Does it bug anyone else dodge kept the same center caps and tow hooks? It really bugs me, they claim it's a whole new truck, but minor appearance items unchanged. I'd really like to see a NEW truck change like the 1st to 2nd gen, or 2nd to 3rd gen. 3th to 4rd gen wasn't anywhere near as big. Take the body parts off, and it is almost the identical truck, they did some VERY minor tweeks to suspension, drivetrain is unchanged, frame is only minor for extra length.

But I guess I must be in the minority. I look at these new rigs and look at my 04, and I don't even want to consider a new one. Just so many things I do not like on them.

Alfred

Reaction score
This truck compared to my 2003 is totally different. The inside is different, as well as the ride is unbelievable. I strongly suggest that you take one out for a test drive and you will be sold.:d

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This truck compared to my 2003 is totally different. The inside is different, as well as the ride is unbelievable. I strongly suggest that you take one out for a test drive and you will be sold.:d
Alfred what was the tally on that one ........ I have seen em with the open tow hooks... your dealer might change em out if ya ask... it's a beauty of a truck.... I have an 05 that I won't part with now that all the bugs are worked out..... miled out and all .... but i'm interested in if there are deals out there..... so again what was the tally

Alfred

Reaction score
Alfred what was the tally on that one ........ I have seen em with the open tow hooks... your dealer might change em out if ya ask... it's a beauty of a truck.... I have an 05 that I won't part with now that all the bugs are worked out..... miled out and all .... but i'm interested in if there are deals out there..... so again what was the tally

64K + GST. I sold my 2003 privately no trade in.

pwdrhnd

Reaction score
3500 mega cab single rear wheel, laramie,nav,dvd,and vented buckets,with heated rear seats. The best part is the exhaust brake. put her in tow/haul and apply gentle pressre to the brakes and it feels like somebody dropped an anchor out behind you. The Exhaust brake shuts off at 60 k in regular mode, 40 k in tow/haul (no brake pressure and with brake pressure will run down as low as 15-20k. plus if you turn it on before shutting you truck off in the winter when you use the command start it will turn on and allows the truck to warm up faster. as well as the heated seats and steering wheel. If you are upgrading the stereo to the my gig go straight to nav as it is $200.00 cheaper than without. The sunroof will take about 2 -3 inches of headroom out.

Attachments

• truck 001.jpg
    truck 001.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 37

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3500 mega cab single rear wheel, laramie,nav,dvd,and vented buckets,with heated rear seats. The best part is the exhaust brake. put her in tow/haul and apply gentle pressre to the brakes and it feels like somebody dropped an anchor out behind you. The Exhaust brake shuts off at 60 k in regular mode, 40 k in tow/haul (no brake pressure and with brake pressure will run down as low as 15-20k. plus if you turn it on before shutting you truck off in the winter when you use the command start it will turn on and allows the truck to warm up faster. as well as the heated seats and steering wheel. If you are upgrading the stereo to the my gig go straight to nav as it is $200.00 cheaper than without. The sunroof will take about 2 -3 inches of headroom out.
nice truck........ price ?

pwdrhnd

Reaction score
full list with all the boards flaps and other goodies is $72,000.00 Cashed out for $62,400
(brother works at the dealer so saved $2500 on employee pricing. If you get one with the park sense, make sure your dealer or you puts some sort of rubber in front of the rear bumper to keep thestones from beating the wires off the sensors. I also hung rubber on the running board brackets to slow the stones down underneath.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
full list with all the boards flaps and other goodies is $72,000.00 Cashed out for $62,400
(brother works at the dealer so saved $2500 on employee pricing. If you get one with the park sense, make sure your dealer or you puts some sort of rubber in front of the rear bumper to keep thestones from beating the wires off the sensors. I also hung rubber on the running board brackets to slow the stones down underneath.
Thanks good to know....... Me likes the new dodges....... but want to wait a bit to see how many bugs and what everyone thinks......I have an 05 that had some issues and pretty much spent most of it's first year at the dealer..... and that was before the style change.....but I like the truck......I would like a new one again without the problems though.

Top Bottom