any update on norns rover ladybird or lemon creek

gdawg

Reaction score
lookin to see if anyones been up the norns or ladybird,rover even up lemon creek this winter yet? any updates would be awesome

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
up at the cabin on sunday-- conditions are ok but down from last year. snow pit was dug and 3 feet was all that there was. that was at 6000 feet at the cabin. trails were ok- creeks were all open but filling fast. lots of land mines everywhere.

pictures are from the 13km point on the trail going to the club cabin

Attachments

• 100_2244.jpg
    100_2244.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 335
  • 100_2245.jpg
    100_2245.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 332

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5-10cm tomorrow and friday in town. so at the house i can expect 30cm or so. we see. may go up sunday and have a better look past the cabin,that is if my parts are in and i get off my lazy lol lol.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty good! We did a NewYears trip last year to Nelson/Castlegar might wait an extra week or two this year.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Logging up Ladybird, but Club side is good. Rover has a little less snow than Goose. I was up there on Fiday, and Club side on Saturday. Slow start to the season, but it's been snowing non-stop for almost two weeks now. I'm happy with the amount of snow for this time of year.

The new parking lot on Club side is awesome! About 300 yards further up the road... Tons of room!

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the loggers have pulled out from ladybird this am. I was talking to the grader and he said they were done and pulling all exuipment today. The road is in poor condition as they have been grading every day. so if we get some fresh soon it should fill in nice.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Creeks have been filled in on Club side. Groomer was up on Saturday as far as the Shaw Cabin. No propane up there yet for the BBQ.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aprox 8inches of fresh on lady bird side last night. that was at the house so hope its more up high- weather network calling for lots of rain down low

Top Bottom