Any one use Property guys

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would appreciate advice from anyone that has used property guys to buy or sell a house. We are wanting to buy a house that is listed through property guys. We have a verbal agreement on the price. Now I'm wondering what happens next? How do we go about getting a signed offer completed, through a lawyer and if so do I have to pay for this? Any thing else I should be looking out for?? Thanks in advance.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They must have a offer to purchase form to fill out by both parties involved list conditions and both sign then take it to the lawyer for him to look it over.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Property Guys is just a listing service. Paperwork is done just the same as a private sale through either a lawyer or notary between the seller and purchaser. Who pays for the paperwork is up to you to negotiate with the seller. It's actually pretty simple. I've done 3 private sales....nothing to it really.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Property Guys is just a listing service. Paperwork is done just the same as a private sale through either a lawyer or notary between the seller and purchaser. Who pays for the paperwork is up to you to negotiate with the seller. It's actually pretty simple. I've done 3 private sales....nothing to it really.

yeah when i see or hear Realtor commercials it just bugs me... makes it sounds like everyone is a complete idiot. its an industry thats not needed with the internet and stuffs

i know with comfree you can give them a call and will help you through the process, not sure about the property guys

Top Bottom