Any one have a snow report around grande prairie

Jerscott69

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one know if there is enough snow any where around grande prairie to go sledding Kakwa, fort st john, etc…….. :Snowmobile1:

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i took a drive up to GP today, and there isnt anything on the ground...too bad as well cause i had the sled on the truck

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty chitty around whitecourt swan hills area had more snow in september out in the bush than now, still waiting patiently but my patience is running out:d

WhiteDragon

Reaction score
Nothing in Fort St. John. I am still riding my motorcycle around here. It is forecast to get colder, but no snow in the forecast.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
In the last two weeks I been from half way to ft st John from Dawson to grande cache the back way and Im sitting in gp right now and there is zero inches anywhere...............But it feels like there is something in the air so cross your fingers andf go for a quad ride.
catmando!

tonykunz

Reaction score
Charlie Lake had a bit of snow the beginning of last week, seen a few guys hauling ass out on their sleds. But it's all melted, even Dawson Creek had a bit

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 455

Jerscott69

Reaction score
Hey guys there snow at core lodge in tumbler ridge I was up the 2. Days ago not much two feet, nothing special but I had fun just booting around

jimxp

Reaction score
thats awsome!!!! im heading up there next week like i ususally do at this time of year... good enough to burn some gas.. i will let ya know the snow conditions next week.

jimxp

Reaction score
ya not much snow up there..hitting rocks all the way up the trail.... maybe 8 to 10 inchs pretty wind blowin, snow is forcasted for the next week.... we need some snow!!!

jimxp

Reaction score
just got back from corelodge, made it to the back meadows, i measured 23 inchs back there wind blown ridges but just enough to ride

jimxp

Reaction score
about 30 to 32 inchs in back meadows, snowing heavily today, but still lots of rocks to watch for... ahhhg

WhiteDragon

Reaction score
I drove from Fort St. John to Grande Prairie on Saturday-this is what I saw. Virtually nothing in Fort St. John-maybe 5-10 cm. Just south of Taylor, up the hill, there might have been 20-30 cm on the ground. It was like that up to Dawson Creek. The snow level in Dawson Creek, and all the way to Grande Prairie would be 10-15 cm.
This could be ridden, but I would not recommend it.
I have heard that there is a lot of snow in Tumbler Ridge, but I myself have not seen it.

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have some friends going to hassler this weekend,they say theres enough to ride there. I will try to post pics of kakwa sunday night

tonykunz

Reaction score
I'm looking to go out this weekend, not sure if I want to go all the way out to Kakwa just yet. Any one know if there's so snow up the bald tower mountain road?

Top Bottom