Any motocrossers on here?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just so everyone knows who may be planning to go to Wild Bills this weekend (if it works out for everyone) you need to call them ahead of time as it is a private track now I guess. Also, to inform you if the track is closed or open, etc. I'm still hoping to go, unless something last minute comes up. The phone # for Bill's is 780 718-6674.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So just so everyone knows who may be planning to go to Wild Bills this weekend (if it works out for everyone) you need to call them ahead of time as it is a private track now I guess. Also, to inform you if the track is closed or open, etc. I'm still hoping to go, unless something last minute comes up. The phone # for Bill's is 780 718-6674.

im thinking of going, what day is everyone going

and what part of the went end you in lady dirt?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its tentatively booked for Saturday, but Sunday can be an option too if Sat doesn't work out for the majority... so we'll see. I can't say just yet that i'm %100 either but I definitely want to get out and rip at some point this weekend.

I live just on Stony Plain road and 142nd street, my bike is further in the west end though by the mall.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo...is anyone able to do this on Sunday? Just wondering because now its lookin like I might have some plans that could interfere with track Saturday so was just wondering... Sunday might actually be better, likely less busy...

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha ok well as it stands I still have room likely for 2 more bikes, I dont think anyone else is going to come with me. But its my gf's bday this Saturday and their planning to golf so i'd kinda like to join them and do the track Sunday... so I will gladly give rides.. I told Andre I would pick him up too...

Man.. you guys need to invest in a TRUCK!! lol

Doo, you should come to SUDS Thurs night.. i'm plannin to go!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Haha ok well as it stands I still have room likely for 2 more bikes, I dont think anyone else is going to come with me. But its my gf's bday this Saturday and their planning to golf so i'd kinda like to join them and do the track Sunday... so I will gladly give rides.. I told Andre I would pick him up too...

Man.. you guys need to invest in a TRUCK!! lol

Doo, you should come to SUDS Thurs night.. i'm plannin to go!

wheres it at? i would need a ride there too lmao

id have truck, but i need to wait about another 15 days to go for my drivers lol

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id drive a hopped up moped but my parents dont want to take me for my learners :eek: Im located about 2 min away from riverside yamaha in st.albert.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, well I dont mind giving rides..I know how i'd feel if I was in the situation. Doo I thought u turned 18 though no?.. just haven't gone for your license yet? Fug you two make me feel old....

SUDS is Thurs night at Average Joes... If you want to go you are prob clsoe enough to me...

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i have a bc licence, i took my learners late when i was 17 so i still had to wait a year, and it will be a year at the begining of september

Words Twice

Reaction score
I hope you all have fun this weekend. I'd be in but I have already committed to the Realtors Ride for Kids this weekend, we are leaving Edmonton on Thursday and going through Golden, Waterton, Drumheller then back home.

I'll be watching here to see how the day goes and I will defiantly show up next time!

Words Twice

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any people going out to Bill's this weekend? I may be up for a rip if there are some peeps coming out. As of yesterday, I only have 1 friend that rides but he's whipped

Top Bottom