Any motocrossers on here?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool. Andre if I don't have anyone else coming with me, I may be able to take you. People like to bail on me so who knows.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't mind. I really should buy the harness for my trailer so I can pull it but it's fenced in a yard and I'm not going to take the fence apart to get it lol. Also, I have nowhere else to store it at the moment. I think I could prob squeeze 3 bikes in my truck but it would be tight. Tailgate might hafta come down.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
we've had three bikes in a truck before, tail gate definitely down 2 outside bikes in forward, and the middle bike backwards, worked everytime

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I know it works, but haven't done it in my truck yet so I dont know.. but my bike is pretty small so 3 should fit ok, I just like to have the tailgate up... I got nice 6 ft tri folding ramps that I dont want to fly out and they are just as long as my box.. so we shall see.. might not have anyone else comin with me but who knows i've invited a few that might need a ride..

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what My dad did when he had a truck was put the 2 full sized bikes on the sides and put a huge log in the middle for the small bike so the bars dont touch. I have TONS of straps so that wouldnt be an issue. As for the raps you could strap them down or put them under a bike. Is Amber coming? I hope so, she kinda showed me up on johneys track. she hit the 2nd gap double on the track and well I kinda chickend out. it was a windy day and my head got the best of me. I hope the weather is good on track day :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to mention it to Johnny problem is I think his truck is out of commission.. or atleast it was...

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
a 99 kx 250 fmf fatty, fmf power core 2, and v force reeds, i gotta do a few tweaks to get it to my liking but for an older bike its still nice, and will get me ripping, im out in the west end if any one wants to go rippin

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a 99 kx 250 fmf fatty, fmf power core 2, and v force reeds, i gotta do a few tweaks to get it to my liking but for an older bike its still nice, and will get me ripping, im out in the west end if any one wants to go rippin

beuty that thing must rip.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in the West end too Doo.. are you plannin to come to Bill's this weekend?

I just picked up a fly wheel weight for mine too, supposed to help tone down the power a bit.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in the West end too Doo.. are you plannin to come to Bill's this weekend?

I just picked up a fly wheel weight for mine too, supposed to help tone down the power a bit.

it does but you dont want to go to light, if its to light it will be hard to keep momentum.

Top Bottom