Any 2017 Summit Demo rumors?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the title states, has anyone heard of any demo days before spring?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe there will be rides through Dealers at CKMP this spring if they haven't already started. Dealers will be purchasing days for there customers. Its pricey so I would assume dealers will be taking there VIP customers to ride the new sleds?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe there will be rides through Dealers at CKMP this spring if they haven't already started. Dealers will be purchasing days for there customers. Its pricey so I would assume dealers will be taking there VIP customers to ride the new sleds?

So let me get this strait ??
As a dealer that sells the product you have to pay to let customers ride a new product?
They used to produce a sled for dealers to use for a weekend or two.
Getting absolutely ridiculous .IMO
Then people want a deal ? Lol
Making it real easy to not buy a first year production sled.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this strait ??
As a dealer that sells the product you have to pay to let customers ride a new product?
They used to produce a sled for dealers to use for a weekend or two.
Getting absolutely ridiculous .IMO
Then people want a deal ? Lol
Making it real easy to not buy a first year production sled.
BRP used to pick up the tab for the Kuster rides but it appears that now that is no longer the case. The dealers pay CKMP to ride the sleds and be guided for the day. They are usually fed twice or at least in the past. I assume CKMP charges back BRP for the service. BRP supplies the sleds I believe. I don't know any dealers charging the consumers to ride the product if thats what you mean?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 100% interested in buying a 2017 along with at least 2 friends. It would be awesome to ride one this spring

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Hey T Team how about it! Any chance of seeing one next week?

Nobody know's what the schedule is but there is one of our rep's sleds coming into the territory shortly.PM me your email's or cell numbers and I can let you guy's know when it gets here.

xp val

Reaction score
BRP used to pick up the tab for the Kuster rides but it appears that now that is no longer the case. The dealers pay CKMP to ride the sleds and be guided for the day. They are usually fed twice or at least in the past. I assume CKMP charges back BRP for the service. BRP supplies the sleds I believe. I don't know any dealers charging the consumers to ride the product if thats what you mean?

It's expensive...... Last time I went on a demo ride it cost me $16,000.00

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kusters is demoing some of the sleds. Saw some Friday and 3 yesterday. A black, black and yellow and the creamcycle. No idea who is involved or if these are dealer demos or pre arranged media rides.

From what I saw it looks alright. Stopped on the way down to check out the creamcycle a little closer. I wouldn't make it my first choice of colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen one at owls cabin - talked to the group that was riding it - all the riders were saying the sled is very agile compared to the xm , also the throttle response and pull the engine had was impressive !

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom