another theift in the spruce grove area

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well not to steal Jerome's thunder but apparently they did want those prints, because now Jerome has his sleds back and the RCMP have the theives in custody...

that right there is a huge relief to me, but none the less, big blue is getting a battery disconnect/lock out, and I'll still put some camera's up.

Hopefully these guys get punished to the full extent of the law not just a slap on the wrist

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
that right there is a huge relief to me, but none the less, big blue is getting a battery disconnect/lock out, and i'll still put some camera's up.

Hopefully these guys get punished to the full extent of the law not just a slap on the wrist

chevy's are harder to steal........ Just put a club in it....... Deterrant enough, they won't try to steal a chevy with a club on the steering wheel....... Too much work

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
still can be done, to get my Chevy they just poped open the steering coumn & ignition....

chevy's are harder to steal........ Just put a club in it....... Deterrant enough, they won't try to steal a chevy with a club on the steering wheel....... Too much work

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So in the long run this whole deal may cost me a bit of money, but it will save A LOT of people money. the cops were watching this house for months but were unable to get a search warrant. because of the descripition of our sled matching a pair of sleds that they watched enter the premises they were able to get the warrant they needed. Police siezed sleds quads vehicles bikes TVs you name it they found it. A couple of scumbags behind bars is worth the hassles I went through..........
Thanks everyone for the support.

Last edited:

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So in the long run this whole deal may cost me a bit of money but it will save A LOT of people money the cops where waxthing this house for months but were unable to get a search warrent but because of the dicripition of our sled matching a pair of sled that they watched enter the premisise they wee able to get the warrent they needed. Police siezed sleds quads vehicles bikes TVs you name it they found it. A couple of scumbags behind bars is worth the hassels I went theough.......ill fix my spelling tonight when I get back to camp on my laptop

Thanks everyone for the support.

Good to hear that you found the missing sleds!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They'll be out next week with some pathetic charge that only affects them if they wanna go across the border, they'll claim they had a drug problem and the courts will take it easy on them and sentence them to rehab and community service and place them on parole, thats awesome you got your sleds back though, now your season doesn't have to end early

good to hear......... Hopefully they charge them with theft over $5000 and the charges stick!!! Fawkers!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They'll be out next week with some pathetic charge that only affects them if they wanna go across the border, they'll claim they had a drug problem and the courts will take it easy on them and sentence them to rehab and community service and place them on parole, thats awesome you got your sleds back though, now your season doesn't have to end early

hopefully a bunch of other people from out that way that have had their stuff go missing lately got theirs back as well.

daniump

Reaction score
Wtf is goin on out there. A friend had three sleds and his trailer stolen yesterday morning at 9am from same area. Gonna let him know about this info, maybe he'll get lucky and get his back.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The friggen cops are dirtier than the crooks.
We got broke into at work guys stole a bunch of the bosses grant fuhr collection stuff a couple masks and gloves and s set of pads.
Cops said we can't catch the guys that did it but we can get your stuff back for 500 bucks WTF. He paid easier than screwing around and never getting it back big how the fawk can they get his stuff but not the guys that took it

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cops aren't the ones to blame it's the courts. More time is spent doing the paper work to lay charges then the crooks spend in jail and most of the time they will get off because of some 'Charter of Rights' violation. Property crime is not taken seriously by the courts. You will pay a larger fine for fishing out of season than if you break into someones house and steal their TV. My buddy got fined $1000, had to forfeit all his guns and was prohibited from owning a firearm for 10 years for shooting a fox on his property that was attacking his chickens because his house was within city limits. The kid who stole and wrecked his truck a year earlier got 6 months probation. It was his 3rd conviction for auto theft.

The other side of this is there is a market for stolen property otherwise these assholes wouldn't be stealing it. If the price is too good to be true then it's stolen. If you choose to buy it anyway then you're just as guilty as the prick who stole it. I hope Karma finds you a launches you and your stolen sled off a very high cliff.

Reactions: cs5

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I don't want to loose my truck but who knows what kind of damage they did to the truck. So I kind of agree with you.
Cops told us this morning both sleds are no longer in my name so who ever stole them either used a fake bill of sale and registered them or sold them already and some pore bugger bought stolen property. Its almost a good thing I'm up here. Hard for me to "right a bill of sale" when I've been up here for a week now.

I heard about this on the news a couple years ago they would walk up and get vin numbers off cars in your driveway then steal some junk mail with your name and address on it write themselves a bill of sale to a fake name and address and register to that name before they even steal it so no flags get thrown then turn and sell it for cash ......because no one trusts anyone you know bad checks and all..LOL then when the guy goes to register it he is screwed

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thought about that after please delete the link, hate to point the finger at somebody not involved

hope they get prosecuted properly, not just a "you're bad people, go stand in the corner"

Top Bottom