And sleddin has a bad name?

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from skiing Nakiska. Busy, busy. Just skied the afternoon with the kids so we were there 4 hours. Bought my lift ticket off a guy that was quitting for the day 'cause his girl friend hurt her knee. While we were there 4 ambulances and 1 helicopter (Stars). Almost every run we were on there was somebody getting tobogganed out.

My wife hurt her knee in a crash. At the end of the day when I got in the truck my wife just looked at me and said she likes sleddin way better. :d:d

We started talkin' about buying another sled on the trip home...got love skiing!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's kinda how I felt this yr. I used to snowboard every season. This year I went out with wife once and all we did was complain. I'll stick to sledding now

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from skiing Nakiska. Busy, busy. Just skied the afternoon with the kids so we were there 4 hours. Bought my lift ticket off a guy that was quitting for the day 'cause his girl friend hurt her knee. While we were there 4 ambulances and 1 helicopter (Stars). Almost every run we were on there was somebody getting tobogganed out.

My wife hurt her knee in a crash. At the end of the day when I got in the truck my wife just looked at me and said she likes sleddin way better. :d:d

We started talkin' about buying another sled on the trip home...got love skiing!

so then you'd have 7 sleds for 4 people? LOL

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's kinda how I felt this yr. I used to snowboard every season. This year I went out with wife once and all we did was complain. I'll stick to sledding now

Ditto, maybe sled ski now and then. I couldn't believe the carnage and the crowds.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nakiska:confused: That's not skiing, good place to see punters posing in their 90's Descente one piece's.

Top Bottom