Alpha boots?

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my stompers were leaking pretty bad at the end of last season so it's time for some new boots. I've been looking mainly at the Motorfist Alphas since I had good luck with my stompers. How have they been holding up so far? Any other boots to look at? I want something on the lighter side

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy wore alphas last season. He mentioned that the sole is too soft. He can feel everything through the bottom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry and Mark both coughed up for the Alphas last year, they absolutely rave about them. Both have said that they are the nicest, most comfortable boots they've ever owned. Terry had the Stompers previously and Mark had a pair of Klim, neither one would ever go back.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a free pair with my snow check this year. First impression I like them a lot! Will see how they hold up I've had klim and Hmk in the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best boot I ever bought for sledding. Had klim and fxr before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That sounds good! Cause I just bought a pair and haven't got got try them yet.
Terry and Mark both coughed up for the Alphas last year, they absolutely rave about them. Both have said that they are the nicest, most comfortable boots they've ever owned. Terry had the Stompers previously and Mark had a pair of Klim, neither one would ever go back.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried a pair on yesterday finally. Doesn't feel like much ankle support. HMK felt a lot better support wise

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried them on today, hoping to grab a pair but the 12's were a hair to small, and the 13's were way too big. Stomper 3.0 12's felt way better and look a lot better built then my old stompers. Thinking maybe the Alphas may wear in enough for me to work though. Going to think about it and check them out again at the saskatoon show.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried them on today, hoping to grab a pair but the 12's were a hair to small, and the 13's were way too big. Stomper 3.0 12's felt way better and look a lot better built then my old stompers. Thinking maybe the Alphas may wear in enough for me to work though. Going to think about it and check them out again at the saskatoon show.
Haven't seen the 3.0s yet. I liked my original stompers so these may be an option

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom