Alcohol + sledding

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was riding in clemina one day and a guy pulled up to us with no helmet. He was s..tfaced and lost. His bottom teeth were poking through his lip and he didnt know where his buddies were. Do you help this guy, or tell him to grow up? Keep the drinking till the trail down or in the trailer.

We showed him out....moron.

Good on ya for helping out. You never know when you may need it or who will provide it

Thegeneral

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I was riding in clemina one day and a guy pulled up to us with no helmet. He was s..tfaced and lost. His bottom teeth were poking through his lip and he didnt know where his buddies were. Do you help this guy, or tell him to grow up? Keep the drinking till the trail down or in the trailer.

We showed him out....moron.

Was he ch!t faced or in shock? That can be hard to tell sometimes. Personally I don't give a chit drunk or not no one deserves to die unless
Your a rapist or a child
Molester, which may happen to someone disorientated in the mnts. Show him the way out.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was he ch!t faced or in shock? That can be hard to tell sometimes. Personally I don't give a chit drunk or not no one deserves to die unless
Your a rapist or a child
Molester, which may happen to someone disorientated in the mnts. Show him the way out.

I totally read that as "no one deserves to die unless you're a rapist or a child".
Sneaky enter button strikes again. Now I need to clean coffee off my computer screen...

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I totally read that as "no one deserves to die unless you're a rapist or a child".
Sneaky enter button strikes again. Now I need to clean coffee off my computer screen...

You could have also read it as run stuck in the mnts could turn you into a rapist or child molester...... Grammar and punctuation aren't my strong suit...

Lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you seem to be reaching xit, for every vid showing someone falling down drunk i'm sure there is a thousand that you couldn't tell who had or hadn't had a beer. anyway you seem like a do gooder on the war path. must be alot of drunks in pg.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sociable drink on the hills is ok but the rules still apply WHAT YOU PACK IN YOU PACK OUT one of the reasons I avoid riding with fat chicks.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

Merry Christmas ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356402305.880145.jpg

Top Bottom