Ag census 21

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just did mine got a few phone calls about not having it done by may 11th sorry was out planting the crop kinda poor timing on the delivery. Any one else kind of find the questions on the census a bit to much? Asking about if you have a written plan on handing down the farm to family or others thats kind of none of the governments buisness also the valueing of assets was a piss off any one else do there and not get a warm fuzzy feeling?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just did mine got a few phone calls about not having it done by may 11th sorry was out planting the crop kinda poor timing on the delivery. Any one else kind of find the questions on the census a bit to much? Asking about if you have a written plan on handing down the farm to family or others thats kind of none of the governments buisness also the valueing of assets was a piss off any one else do there and not get a warm fuzzy feeling?
I did mine and found it far less intrusive than the last one I did. I just estimate on stuff anyways. I was serious the first time I did one and it took 4-5hrs to do. Fack that. All the other surveys I do are by choice and I get paid. Have made some play money doing Stratus Surveys for Ag.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody should do any survey without getting paid. Especially when it comes to ag industry information. All the “middle men” companies use this info against the producers. Info is power....

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed... none of their business!!

With the future of agriculture looking promising, typical govt BS and intervention. They want their grubby hands on peoples hard earned spoils. The future of the individual family farm will be a thing of the past. Why does each generation have to continue to refinance bought and paid for land...???

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just did mine and that was super easy and quick

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just throw it in the garbage and continue doing so with all the warnings. That's what I did with the last one. Even if I did fill it out, it would be very basic info, there is no reason for a lot of the questions.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the left are planning for the future. they want to know what everyone has so they can plan getting their grubby hands on it.
shitboy has already put plans in the works for an inheritance tax. income equality he calls it. and inheritance can be taxed up to 60%
of value. that way if you get little there is little tax. if you get more there is more tax. he doesn't believe a person is deserving of getting extra from a passing relative.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the left are planning for the future. they want to know what everyone has so they can plan getting their grubby hands on it.
shitboy has already put plans in the works for an inheritance tax. income equality he calls it. and inheritance can be taxed up to 60%
of value. that way if you get little there is little tax. if you get more there is more tax. he doesn't believe a person is deserving of getting extra from a passing relative
Sadly we all know what there thinking i just hope it never gets passed, it will force alot of family farms to have to sell a certain amount of inherited land just to pay the tax

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
of value. that way if you get little there is little tax. if you get more there is more tax. he doesn't believe a person is deserving of getting extra from a passing relative.

The irony in that statement, Trudeau would be nothing if it wasn't for his father...

Top Bottom