Added another KITTY to the litter

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up another M7 to complete the litter. :d Low KMS, been wanting this sled since last year. Finally got it. My hubby is pretty happy anyways. This one is for him. BIG upgrade for him from a Powder Special. He came home and did the SNOW DANCE, LOL.. :beer: Heres hoping for a BIG snow year. :beer:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 344
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 335
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 337
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 335
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 336
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 336

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet addition!!! So does this mean that you are going to be riding this one or the hubby? It is sure an improvement over the powder special!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet addition!!! So does this mean that you are going to be riding this one or the hubby? It is sure an improvement over the powder special!

The hubby gets the new 06 M7, I get the 05 M7. and my son will ride the Crossfire. EVERYONE is happy.. :d

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see you picked that up from CC Cycle. My M7 might be out there soon when I trade up for a new M8:D. Nice sled! Setup right, the M7 rocks!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice looking sled. I've always liked the M7's. Easily the best 700 cc mountain sled ever built.:cool:

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome Mare...great to hear that Jim cut you a fair deal....nice sled without a doubt!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hubby gets the new 06 M7, I get the 05 M7. and my son will ride the Crossfire. EVERYONE is happy.. :d

What a great family deal! Hubby gone to looooove the M7 coming off a PS.

Go team Cat!!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice machine even though I dont like m chassis:d, and why do they make the bloddy spedo so big and the tach so small on mountain machines? Who cares how fast your going, its RPM's that count.:beer:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice machine even though I dont like m chassis:d, and why do they make the bloddy spedo so big and the tach so small on mountain machines? Who cares how fast your going, its RPM's that count.:beer:

That's why you can swap 'em on an M sled. Push a couple buttons and...abra ca dabra...the big one's now the tach! :d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mare, that was the wifes sled. There was some good riding done on that baby!!! :d Great sled & not one issue. The suspension update was also done.

Thanks. My hubby loves it. Can't wait to go riding now.
Do you guys ride around here? Maybe we can hook up!! :d

Top Bottom