Accommodations in Mcbride?

Dragin

Reaction score
Could there be a sticky made or something that lists the B&B and hotels in the area. The phone book isn't very up to date and I really need to find a few beds!

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could there be a sticky made or something that lists the B&B and hotels in the area. The phone book isn't very up to date and I really need to find a few beds!

don't think this well happend because only businesses that sponsor the site will be named...do a google search there is a fair bit in and around McBride, Bell Motel,Sandman,Cougar's Den,Beaver Creek Cabins,North Country Inn plus some B&B there but dunno those one.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountain haven B&B, at home b&B, Scarecrow B&B, Alpine View B&B, Nv cabins. i think all have been covered in the last two posts but not 100% sure.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on thanks there's three of us coming on Friday and we want to stay for the Avi awareness course on Lucille

And there will also be a meet and greet/chat deal in the downstairs of the gigglin griz sat night dec 10th. I plan on bein there hope to see lots of peeps out at it.

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
The McBride Big Country Snowmobile Association has a brochure out that lists all the supporters in McBride that benefit from snowmobiling in McBride. Glenn should have some at Spin Drift

BELL MOUNTAIN MOTEL

Reaction score
Website
www.bellmountainmotel.com
pic 1.jpg scan0006.jpg

Support Our Local Business, you folks will get most info from this brochure.

Mandeep toor
Bell Mountain Motel

Dragin

Reaction score
That's what I needed I'm all for supporting local business. Except for fuel I just can't bring myself to give my money to BC government like that! (sorry guys) thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what I needed I'm all for supporting local business. Except for fuel I just can't bring myself to give my money to BC government like that! (sorry guys) thanks

Marked premium fuel here is 124.9 last time i looked. And the good thing about the marked premium here is it is fresh and also has NO ethanol in it. It is what i have ran in all my rental/personal sleds for the past two years with not a single issue.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Marked premium fuel here is 124.9 last time i looked. And the good thing about the marked premium here is it is fresh and also has NO ethanol in it. It is what i have ran in all my rental/personal sleds for the past two years with not a single issue.

premium here in Edmonton right now is $109.9 Glen.....

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Glengine
The B&B`s and cabins in McBride are all really great places to spend a fun filled weekend, thanks for listing them for the super snowmobiliers that are coming to our wonderful valley. Hopefully everyone that comes will be back because of our super service and great people that we have in McBride. Thanks again
Leona
At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Road
McBride,BC
250 569 2366

Mountain haven B&B, at home b&B, Scarecrow B&B, Alpine View B&B, Nv cabins. i think all have been covered in the last two posts but not 100% sure.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
regular was 98.9-99.9 depends where and pemium was 109.9 but regular just went up to 102.9- 104.9 so premium should be about 112.9-114.9 depends where u get it from

And i looked at the marked premium pump on my way home and it has dropped to 121.9 here for the maerked premium and i know they go thru alot of it so it is always fresh.

Top Bottom