Aboriginal protests in Canada.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do your kids go to a private school? If not then my tax dollars are also giving your kids a free education. And if your talking about post secondary most kids going get a loan or funding. Also in reality how many natives do you see at a post secondary institution.

Well when the GF was in her 1st year of university she was in a dorm with 2 native girls. Both of these girls flaunted the fact that not only did there band pay for there education (which is a great thing) but they were given a $1500 a month allowence, a vehicle to commute around (couldnt figure this out they lived on campus and they were new f-150's), there fuel was paid for,they got a meal allowence, they even got bonuses for simply passing a class. Both of these girls rubbed it in everyones faces were constantly going out to expensive dinners and bars. They took the absolute minimum course load and both of them ended up flunking out of school. So there are my tax dollars hard at work, so dont even compare the native education rights to what we have to pay for. From my experence the native girls ive known had everything handed to them on a silver platter and not only blew it; but flaunted it. I am currently putting my GF thru school and let me tell you its not cheap the loans we have, we have to pay back with interest and as far as funding goes the GF works her ass off to maintain a 4.0 GPA for a scholarship of $700 off a semister.

Last edited:

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.. All the natives are protesting just because a bill was passed saying their land is now easier to lease off and the environmental policies are changing?

Is the government still going to be paying them and giving them benefits and stuff?

Sent from a iPhone

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight.. All the natives are protesting just because a bill was passed saying their land is now easier to lease off and the environmental policies are changing?

Is the government still going to be paying them and giving them benefits and stuff?Sent from a iPhone

Yup, still getting free handouts. Seems they're pizzed 'cuz I don't need a permit any more for the wharf I tie my boat up to.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, still getting free handouts. Seems they're pizzed 'cuz I don't need a permit any more for the wharf I tie my boat up to.

Wow!! That much complaining and hate towards the gov and there not loosing their free handouts! Im scared to see what will happen once the gov stops giving them all the free handouts. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358441363.505727.jpg
All the posts on harpers Facebook page are unbelievable!

Sent from a iPhone

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow!! That much complaining and hate towards the gov and there not loosing their free handouts! Im scared to see what will happen once the gov stops giving them all the free handouts. View attachment 147216

Sent from a iPhone

These radicals are fawked. I can't believe they will get away with threats like this to a leader of a country. But I guess they don't view Canada as there country.....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Wish we were a little more like our southern neighbors;Secret service would be breaking down doors and locking people up that made comments like that.
Wow!! That much complaining and hate towards the gov and there not loosing their free handouts! Im scared to see what will happen once the gov stops giving them all the free handouts. View attachment 147216

Sent from a iPhone

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These radicals are fawked. I can't believe they will get away with threats like this to a leader of a country. But I guess they don't view Canada as there country.....

There embarrassing all their people by posting stuff like that and ruining their cause, fricken geniuses

Sent from a iPhone

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Harper chits in our lakes and rivers????Where do you come up with this nonsense willy???
too bad us whiteys had to come along and wreck everything . Harper chits in our lakes and rivers he dont care!!! someone needs to stand up to that idiot to bad us whiteys are to scared too

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it absolutely unbelievable that some people on a offroad motorized toy forum would push the GREEN agenda......Like a few on here do.....Read "club tread" for fawk`s sake..........If you don`t like Harper that`s fine,but at least have the roller`s to suggest an alternative and WHY !!!! It is pretty easy to criticize,rather than find solutions....
The very top of their "agenda" is to BAN all motorized activity on crown land.
STUPID is as STUPID does................

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all of this crap they are doing to raise awareness of how bad the have when they have no clue how good it is. im not sure what it would to to make them look into their own leadership to rid the corruption maybe every weds when they go off on their protests we should have our own slap a protester day every weds wouldnt be hard you could just go down to any sev elev they'll be there loud and proud.:realmad:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do your kids go to a private school? If not then my tax dollars are also giving your kids a free education. And if your talking about post secondary most kids going get a loan or funding. Also in reality how many natives do you see at a post secondary institution.

I think it's pretty fair to suggest that if you are the man you appear to be, nobody is talking about you.

My comment was worded incorrectly...was not meant to mean "all natives" but "natives (and others listed in my comment) who have decided they are above earning a living like the rest of us".

And yes, I was talking about post-secondary education. If native attendance is low, that's their fault.

Sucks that you feel the need to side with your brothers just because of 1/2 your DNA.

Remoth

Reaction score
The worst part is that people still think that any leader that gets elected will make a difference and be for the people. These leaders are controlled by companies and greed and will only go in the direction that benefits them. The only thing that can change that is the people.

People will argue for days about who to vote for, but it is all the same! They will make decisions that nobody likes and there's nothing you can do about it.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing I find funny is all these freeloading azzhats, yes they are all freeloaders, cause if they weren't they would be at work instead of blocking traffic on the highway.
So all these freeloading ..... stop hundreds of vehicles on major highways and none get arrested but dancing Dan gets arrested for dancing in an intersection and not interfering with anyone's day. Don't make sense to me.
These "protesters" freeloaders for short have no idea even what they are protesting most just jump on a bandwagon and go.
I liked the guy with the balls to make his own sign about the freeloading natives wish I could remember exactly how he wrote it but it was funny.
If they want equality no pipelines, etc get a real job and support your lazy azz like the rest of the country and vote on the things that matter to you no more free house,land,truck,etc

Last edited:

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty fair to suggest that if you are the man you appear to be, nobody is talking about you.

My comment was worded incorrectly...was not meant to mean "all natives" but "natives (and others listed in my comment) who have decided they are above earning a living like the rest of us".

And yes, I was talking about post-secondary education. If native attendance is low, that's their fault.

Sucks that you feel the need to side with your brothers just because of 1/2 your DNA.

It doesnt suck at all.

Top Bottom