Aboriginal protests in Canada.

Hoehand79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that man...yup we are all dealt with different hands and there is no pitty givin to my relatives, friends or society in general from me when it comes to how people live their lives or contribute to society or where they stand in the pecking order. They resort to drugs and alcohol as a scape goat and it gets tough to break that revolving cycle. Basically you can compare reserves to a hutteright colony...once you leave you are pretty much on your own. I have all my rights but it doesn't help me in life since I cut all ties with my band. I know first hand what both sides of the fence are like as my mom is half native and my dad is full white. If you earn it you respect it and appreciate it more .

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have worked with lots of aboriginal people some great some bad, just like any other race, the one thing a few of them have said more than once is that being aboriginal especially on a rez and trying to get out and do good for themselves is like a barrel of crabs it is very hard to get out because you keep getting pulled back in by the others,,,,,

Top Bottom