A THANKS and a REQUEST

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank those who take the time to slow down when passing on-coming traffic on the trail and signal by sticking their hand out indicating with their fingers the number of sleds still to come in their group. By doing this it makes it much easier for everyone to know how many more sleds that are coming at them soon. I know we always have to be prepared when going around corners, over blind hills, etc. and stay to the right hand side. This simple gesture just makes passing a little safer for all. For those who have just ridden on by or never gave it a thought please consider adopting this simple gesture. Thanks!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes! It seems that over the last few years less and less people are doing this. I think that so many think that I am waving at them with, giving them the shocker, telling them to peace out :hippie:or telling them that they are #1.......
:doh:

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No kidding! I suppose it helps to remember not to use the middle finger if there's only one more sled coming. LOL!

Reactions: RXN

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 167

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We do it all the time it is nice to know who else is coming at you i get a laugh out of people as you pass them and don't know what your doing and start looking at there seat behind them

Top Bottom