A couple of videos from the last few weeks.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Love those skills...so tell me, how many belts do you use up like that, and how often do you get stumped by something under that snow. Thanks again for sharing the videos.

H/S...this is my 500th post. Don't take long does it?

Yamadoo04

Reaction score
Website
www.yamadoosnowmobiles.com
Love those skills...so tell me, how many belts do you use up like that, and how often do you get stumped by something under that snow. Thanks again for sharing the videos.

H/S...this is my 500th post. Don't take long does it?

I have gone though 3 belts this year. LOL. But it has been worth it. We hit quite a few stumps (mostly just with the tracks) clear into February this year but the snow has finally harded up so we aren't digging to the ground anymore. I did hit a tree 2 weeks ago and broke my bumper (sorry had the camera off for that one). Anybody have a cheap bumper for sale? :d I just stuck a broom handle in it for now and it works fine. I will have to get a picture of it and post it later. I can lift the entire sled off the gound with it so i might just leave it like that for a while.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the Contour 1080P HD too, how were you able to upload to YouTube? I thought you could only upload to vholdr?

Top Bottom