850 polaris xp 2012

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I lied. You can get the grey metallic color in 2012. Just uncrated one today. I will see if i can get a price on one.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
set up the first 2012 today. You can definately tell the difference in power. Side panels are also alot wider to accomodate a larger air box.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they fix the crappy ADC/4 wheel drive engagement on the 2012's or the front control arm bushings? My 2010 has 1300km and the ADC has never worked right, had it looked at under warranty - changed fluid and still works when it wants which most of the time is not when I need it here in the BC mountains. Steep, technical trails I find myself sliding down and having to blip the throttle to get the back tires rolling then back on the brakes so I'm not out of control. 2nd beef is ALL the bushings on the front control arms are loose/worn and it's been greased every month and we don't have mud here, just technical woods trails. A quick search shows that Polaris had a problem with 2009's but I figured mine would have it fixed. Not really impressed so it's getting traded off for a 2012 Canam 800 XT. Hoping it is more reliable! : )

lever96

Reaction score
I drive a Honda 350 ( the ultimate) and I am getting tired of pulling the over wait 850s out of puddles. Come on polaris make a real quad.

Top Bottom