7000 foot chutes for nxt yr!!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But honestly, are they going to stop you, your going 60 mph up a chute!????? just saying!!

Who said they are going to stop you going up? At some point you either have to come back down or go out a different way and make it back to the truck. Really, its a park.... pretty sure they are going to grab a chopper and follow your tracks until they catch you, unless you can make your sled hover above the snow somehow.....Anytime you get caught in a park they will make an example out of you so that it strongly discourages others from following in your footsteps. You will be lucky if they don't crush your super duper 800 HP sled into pop cans.

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who said they are going to stop you going up? At some point you either have to come back down or go out a different way and make it back to the truck. Really, its a park.... pretty sure they are going to grab a chopper and follow your tracks until they catch you, unless you can make your sled hover above the snow somehow.....Anytime you get caught in a park they will make an example out of you so that it strongly discourages others from following in your footsteps. You will be lucky if they don't crush your super duper 800 HP sled into pop cans.

Ya thats right........!! Oh by the way, its a 3500 mega cab 800 HP cummins!!:cool::cool:

slednutz

Reaction score
I wanna see some pics of this turbo nytro when it's built and this megacab with 800 hp.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole thread is a little Awkward :eek: all I have to say is AS IF ... your clocks are all stuck on 4:20 :confused:

Better start talkin' to Jim... I think he's looking for Thunderstruck 10 riders :rolling:

4:20......:confused::confused: WTF does that mean Sumx

Top Bottom