700 king speedo

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering if any one has come across this problem with the speedo on the king quad. Everything works but the mileage/ kilometers. I was thinking of selling it but the mileage does not appear, the hours and every thing else works. Any ideas?Thanks

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes check the wiring down on the lower left side of trani case

This is the easiest and cheapest. The next thing have you. Boosted the king quad from a running vehicle car, truck, quad? If so you may have fried the speedo. They don't like excess voltage for some reason. Which means speedo replacement

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes check the wiring down on the lower left side of trani case

This is the easiest and cheapest. The next thing have you. Boosted the king quad from a running vehicle car, truck, quad? If so you may have fried the speedo. They don't like excess voltage for some reason. Which means speedo replacement

I never boosted it from any vehicle but did boost it from a batt charger and I do get an error reading instead of mileage. It will change to all the different settings just doesn't show mileage, thanks. I will check the left side to see if any wire is loose, thanks

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine dosen't register speed or mileage, never bothered me

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesn't bother me neither it's just when and if I want to sell it, what do I say.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can tell you what to do over on nyroc forum

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Replace the speedo head, and you'll be good to go

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure that is going to fix the problem, because it shows how fast I'm going, it just doesn't register the mileage / km everything else works

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't be listening to no trashy, he rides a friggin banshee, good god, he has it still stuck in first gear.

go over to the nyroc forum, they are the absolute best forum on the king quad bar none. the wires behind the oil fill plug were ok?

check on nyroc.

Top Bottom