5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

hedge

Reaction score
Really sounds good, I've never been to it before so what site #'s or which area would be more family friendly?

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really sounds good, I've never been to it before so what site #'s or which area would be more family friendly?

There are only a few sites left, but the NW part is considered the quieter part by the sounds of it...the fire/party etc are at the East end of the campground...near sites 28/39 ish.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
sasquatch better remain at site, neihbour down the road at corner 752, has many guns and may ventilate squatch type of creature, especially after dark.
Sasquatch has only been know to come out after dark.........Sasquatch better wander over there and make friends with said neighbour....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Sounds like a cool guy! I hear he almost got raped the last time he came out at the last jamboree!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hear the campground is getting full! i have a call in to them to get back to me.. hope to come this year again.. Hey Rzrgade, what site you on?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow.. i just looked, your right in the action, are'nt you! nice! thats where the tents where last year... you were more back last year... i think i was in 18 last year..

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Giver a shout Tom . We have two units coming so it might bea little tight . Let me know what they say .....

Top Bottom