300KM/HR on a streetbike on the victoria highway. Absolutely insane driver

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 300KM on a streetbike on the victoria highway. Absolutely insane driver

Good thing that wasn't in Alberta!There would be close to 3000 for no insurance!They should just take and crush that bike because by the sounds of it that a-hole 25 year old isn't going to learn anything anyways!!He'll be back on it as soon as they release it!Maybe if mommy dearest is out a few grand for that bike she might actually have teach her 'kid' a lesson!Obviously it's his bike under her name because he's such an a-hole driver that he couldn't get it registered or insured!!!!They should make a you tube video of the cops driving over it with a D 9 cat plus have the operator wear a helmet cam on too!!That would be cool!!!!!!!:beer:

allthrottle

Reaction score

all it would take is to make an example of him by using the most extreme extent of the law and puplicise it as they did on the news. might not stop all but should save a few lives.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no government or highway can fix stupidity!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The idiot weaving traffic in BC was just retarded, but what about the guy near Ft Mac? As motorsports enthusiasts, how many of you would have the self control not to "see what she'll do" from time to time. ...I know I wouldn't, which is why I don't/won't own a bike.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Saturday night about 1:30 AM we were coming into the city from ft sask and at the City of Edmonton sign there was flickering lights behind me and a black porsche flew by us doing at least 200K he was in the center lane and do to the little curve onto the beverly bridge the speed was causing him to skip outwards toward the guardrail so he started jumping on the brakes he was on the brakes all the way across the bridge then we seen a bunch of vests and flashlights flashing on the road thought WTF?? It was the cops all over the road I pulled up and said "glad you caught that a**hole" he asked me to pull in front of his car he asked me what did I see? told him what happened said he past me at least 200 he showed me the radar gun and they had him at 179K I asked where he tagged him he said 1/2 way across the bridge so he was doing faster when he past me. He said they are in the process of setting up a checkstop and he was playing with the radar gun. The other cop came up and said tow truck been called he is going to jail and has to see a judge then they talked and said we have enough on him we don't need you so I could go on my way

Bandit_750

Reaction score

The idiot weaving traffic in BC was just retarded, but what about the guy near Ft Mac? As motorsports enthusiasts, how many of you would have the self control not to "see what she'll do" from time to time. ...I know I wouldn't, which is why I don't/won't own a bike.

i had a streetbike, you need to pick and choose your location to see what she will do. crowded areas are not prime locations

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i had a streetbike, you need to pick and choose your location to see what she will do. crowded areas are not prime locations

Yup, I agree 100% but they'll probably neglect to mention if the highways were barron at the time when they blare it all over TV and radio. ...then they'll start a thread about you on S&M and possibly even take away your Tea. :nono:

I'm not really advocating it since you're still putting yourself and potentially others at risk. I was just suggesting that it's a little hard to believe most people on this site don't push it once in a while (hopefully in a slightly more responsible way, when the highway is clear).

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Interesting to see what the judge does to this guy.

i wonder how they figured out it was him via youtube and if that kind of evidence is vaild, he can just yell fake as thats all people do on youtube

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i wonder how they figured out it was him via youtube and if that kind of evidence is vaild, he can just yell fake as thats all people do on youtube

They traced the IP address of the Youtube upload back to him, and I also heard he was bragging about it on Facebook. Not the coldest beer in the fridge!

Top Bottom