B.C. drunk driver unknowingly drags snowmobiles along highway

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a fishing boat trailer blow a bearing one night heading to Seibert lake. Sheared off the axle and I drug it a long way before knowing it, camper on truck and could not see trailer. Stopped for a piss and saw it.

Reactions: RXN

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked for a trucking company in Fort St John quite a few years ago. The owner sent one of the guys who worked for him to Prince George to pick up a 30 foot boat he had just purchased. The guy who went to pick up the boat decided to take a buddy with him and they got to drinking and partying. He pulled into the yard that afternoon with an empty trailer. It took a week and a couple trips back and forth and a lot of luck. The boat had come off the trailer in the Pine Pass on one of the tight corners and slid right out into the trees until it wasn't visible from the highway.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked for a trucking company in Fort St John quite a few years ago. The owner sent one of the guys who worked for him to Prince George to pick up a 30 foot boat he had just purchased. The guy who went to pick up the boat decided to take a buddy with him and they got to drinking and partying. He pulled into the yard that afternoon with an empty trailer. It took a week and a couple trips back and forth and a lot of luck. The boat had come off the trailer in the Pine Pass on one of the tight corners and slid right out into the trees until it wasn't visible from the highway.
hahaha that's awesome...guy still has his job right :rolleyes:

Top Bottom