3 place sled deck

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You all a bunch of negative nancys up in this bitch.

The amount of gas you spend on an extra sled due to "aerodynamics" the third guy will make up for it.

Bugs

Reaction score
Hi Walt here are a couple of pic's of hauling 3. Anymore questions let me know.

Attachments

• P1010309.jpg
    P1010309.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 330
  • P1010310.jpg
    P1010310.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 326

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy couple years ago had a 4 place deck for sale ..I think it was near Pentiction. He had 2 above the cab and 2 in the normal deck spots. It was on a F450, had fueling station too. He owned a sled rental outfit. It looked pretty slick and he coulds still pull a trailer!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the video clip
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZeYKjvpjKs[/media]

Very cool but I always wounder how those hydraulic deck fair on the un even ground? You always see the video on dry pavement, never a back road, half in the ditch!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool but I always wounder how those hydraulic deck fair on the un even ground? You always see the video on dry pavement, never a back road, half in the ditch!

I'd think that you'd have to load and unload on pretty level ground or bend up some chit pretty seriously....a 1500lb side load on that unit couldn't be good.
Easy enough to do though. Stop in the middle of the road, unload, pull off to the side and park. with superclamps it should take less than a minute.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this legal, you are skies are hanging off the deck making it wider than nowmal

You have to have a clearance light at the furthest point from the object correct? That ski's sticking out past the clearance light. I personally wouldn't dare try that in BC, but to swanhills or around town, sure why not.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How did the third sled go on? I know someone who tried backing his sled up a deck and it flat out does not work.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No offense but I would be shocked if you made it through Golden with that rig. Overwidth with the ski's over the edge of your deck and probably overweight for your GVW i'm betting. The cops and weigh scale guys in Golden are as ruthless as anyone in Canada for that kinda stuff. I'm pulling for you though.:d:beer::beer:

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seen one or mabe it was a 14 foot single axle skidoo trailer with 3 on it....
one in the center straight, then 2 on either side backwords.....

we do this quite regularly on my 12' trailer with a single axle. 2 151'' revs on the out sides and a 670 136'' in the middle.

we also have done 3 sleds on the same trailer with the outside sleds forward and the middle backwards. just means the center sled hangs off the back a bit, in our case a 144 rev over about 2.5'.

Attachments

• DSCN5153.jpg
    DSCN5153.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 223

Bugs

Reaction score
Snopro I ride Golden all the time and that pic was taken a a buddies place in Revy. The ski's only over the side about 2" but this pic was taken after they where untied and i'm not over width or overweight. Cuso to answer your question at the same time the 3rd sled was is backed on we just put the ramp up on a snow bank to change the angle.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone remember hauling 2 sleds in truck with out a deck? putting them in sideways opposite to each other with the tracks up on the box sides? did that for a while until the welds on the front of the box gave out....:(

Top Bottom