2023-2024 Revelstoke and Area Updates

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they bring the better 858’s. Heard the one at BIS was a complete turd.

One of the engineering department guys said the sleds we sat on today at Jackson will be in Revy and Valemount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So to clear up any confusion on the trail, the FSR is under forestry tenure. They control what access is allowed on the trail. RSC through forestry and trails and rec. BC has a section 57 for the trail. Which gives the club tenure on the trail when there is snow on it. Once the snow has melted the forestry takes over the rights to the trail again, the club has no control over this. The same would apply to every club and every FSR in the province. This is simply to do with the low snowpack down low this year.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the main trail still closed?

There is some back ways in.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a way too every where if there's a will...

One just needs too giver... lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caribou season pretty soon. Hopefully the snow holds up

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Caribou season pretty soon. Hopefully the snow holds up
Just passed through Revy. Currently 9c and spitting rain. Snow on Rodgers is about equivalent to May long weekend so access is going to be the biggest issue with anywhere right now. Put on your old skis and bring your old trucks with decks so you don’t have to cry about the alders giving you a sweet pin stripe

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just passed through Revy. Currently 9c and spitting rain. Snow on Rodgers is about equivalent to May long weekend so access is going to be the biggest issue with anywhere right now. Put on your old skis and bring your old trucks with decks so you don’t have to cry about the alders giving you a sweet pin stripe

Ya Thats what I was wondering. Buddy got a new Boost and wants to try it out before summer

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Just stopped at the last spike for a piss and the snow on the cutblocks is a long ways up.
This is looking up towards the gorge so north end of queest. Pretty sad out here. This is almost live picture. 12c now in Malakwa. If the skies do open up and dump moisture im sad to say it’s going to be rain a long ways up.
341C483B-CD5F-4F66-84C6-827943CB2B04.jpeg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just stopped at the last spike for a piss and the snow on the cutblocks is a long ways up.
This is looking up towards the gorge so north end of queest. Pretty sad out here. This is almost live picture. 12c now in Malakwa. If the skies do open up and dump moisture im sad to say it’s going to be rain a long ways up.
View attachment 281449
Wow. We were gonna leave tomorrow. Head to Revy for a couple days. You didn’t happen to go through Rocky/nordegg. Any rideable snow in them ditches? Lol.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Wow. We were gonna leave tomorrow. Head to Revy for a couple days. You didn’t happen to go through Rocky/nordegg. Any rideable snow in them ditches? Lol.
Still a pile of snow around brooks. LOL
IT was -16 when I left home this morning. I’m sure if your expectations are low and the sun does come out like the forecast is showing there will still be hope for an enjoyable time riding.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still a pile of snow around brooks. LOL
IT was -16 when I left home this morning. I’m sure if your expectations are low and the sun does come out like the forecast is showing there will still be hope for an enjoyable time riding.
expectations ar low.... Ya they would have to be but if you have been sitting all winter waiting it might be ok lol turbos are not needed though

Top Bottom