2023-2024 Revelstoke and Area Updates

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure we could repurpose the caribou closure signs from Frisby to start with. unless they are scattered amongst everyone's man caves already.

Ryson

Reaction score
Thanks Kimrick for that.

So basically what I’m getting is she’s a disaster and there’s no point in driving 8 hours to ride on crap. That about sum it up?? Lol

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kimrick for that.

So basically what I’m getting is she’s a disaster and there’s no point in driving 8 hours to ride on crap. That about sum it up?? Lol

We gonna rip the 8 hours this weekend. Need a break from work and wife. Pow or concrete. We’re coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ryson

Reaction score
We gonna rip the 8 hours this weekend. Need a break from work and wife. Pow or concrete. We’re coming.

I’m hearing ya. We are booked to come week of the 13th-18th. Coming either way lol

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not good news. Reaffirms the need for manufacturers to get together and share buddy tracking.

I am not familiar with the names of the Boulder area. Can someone mark this photo and show where the toilet bowl is?

I have been to the far left of that trail map, I think someone mentioned that where the BISO was held on the far left? . I dropped into a bowl along the way to the end of the trail.

The stars are cabin markers I added to the map.
fbffb939d8784489797296d135954c92.jpg
Toilet Bowl.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
looks like this is it from GE. Doesn't look like much of a play area

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
I can't image there being enough coverage this early in the year to drop this on purpose. I'd bet he got snagged on something. The terrain to the Northwest sucks people into this and then its a crappy situation. Sorry it ended this way. Hats off to the Search And Rescue Team who made the effort to risk their own lives. I can see them being very busy as the season starts. So let not be that group who makes the call. Radios and constant communication is key..... Check in with your group every couple minutes "eyes on your guys" RIP

Attachments

• Toilet Bowl.jpeg
    Toilet Bowl.jpeg
    655 KB · Views: 412

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t hear very good things condition wise from yesterdays ride. I was a “I’m going anyways” and hope it’s good. Two buddies called and say stay out of Reve. I’m now re thinking wether or not that I’m going tomorrow morning

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Valmount might have better snow right now. So if a guy was hell bent on Revy, driving an hour or so up towards the mica dam might be worth it.

Good luck boys, happy snow hunting!

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Valmount might have better snow right now. So if a guy was hell bent on Revy, driving an hour or so up towards the mica dam might be worth it.

Good luck boys, happy snow hunting!
Just talked to a crew that came back yesterday and said it was crappy up north also,,,,,,,,, rain everywhere ,,,,,,, :(

Top Bottom