2022 boost on the dyno. 196 hp!!!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are your own answer....
This thread has lasted so long because of all the dooflake responses to cut up the Poo.
This behavior only happens from the doo side of the fence, no other color than yellow drives the attack as fiercely.
Poo is definitely having problems delivering in the broken supply market of that there is no doubt.
Hopefully for the sake of constructive banter Poo can deliver sooner than later.
Never know, maybe the doo will be the better sled, but my money is on the Poo - chassis and driveline, it just needs to not be a year one sled with issue.
Have had the first year G4 - what flop.
Cats Alpha was a far better less issue sled, they just didn't fix all of it year two, dam clutch.
Hopefully sooner than later I get to work a first year Poo over with more success.

I don’t agree with all of this, there are some dooflakes on here that are pooflakes that look from the sidelines, it’s possibly an inclusion thing, maybe a curiosity of the whole situation that entices fear of those on the sidelines looking to participate.

This may be offside, and Maybe there will be train station comments to follow this.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t agree with all of this, there are some dooflakes on here that are pooflakes that look from the sidelines, it’s possibly an inclusion thing, maybe a curiosity of the whole situation that entices fear of those on the sidelines looking to participate.

This may be offside, and Maybe there will be train station comments to follow this.
Oh ya that is fair I may have embellished a wee bit but from the other side of the fence if anything non yellow looks promising it gets hit pretty hard. Nothing personnal towards snowflake for sure.
Most in jest and some not.
Will I get flamed for pointing it out, most likely.
Reading it just gets old, same blablabla everything else is junk.
It is all always enjoyable reading, just have to look for what is meaningful as there is always lots of good info most always.
Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas Matt.

Last edited:

GreyGhost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You win the comment award in this thread, I actually hope the boost is 196hp. Nothing wrong with some good brand competition.
The boosts HP to weight numbers are extremely impressive going off that dyno.
2022 in Valemount will be exciting, get them dialed @Chrisco, @dragonweld.
My ECM is still stock tuned.

Me too then we might have a pissing contest between skidoo and Polaris. Skidoo will simply add more power and then Polaris and so on

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya that is fair I may have embellished a wee bit but from the other side of the fence if anything non yellow looks promising it gets hit pretty hard. Nothing personnal towards snowflake for sure.
Most in jest and some not.
Will I get flamed for pointing it out, most likely.
Reading it just gets old, same blablabla everything else is junk.
It is all always enjoyable reading, just have to look for what is meaningful as there is always lots of good info most always.
Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas Matt.

Same to you, and for family as well.

It is enjoyable reading, stirring the pot abit is also fun as well, to see what spills over the edge.
I think the boost is a pretty cool sled, and I hope it’s the sled I think it will be.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They could shorten the name up a bit maybe.

Call it the unicorn

GreyGhost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0164.jpg

“Fake news”-Donald J. Trump 2020

All jokes but it’s nice to see some competition between the brands

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually hope the Polaris out performs the doo this year makes the sport continue to grow and get better for all
(y) LIkewise I hope whoever has either of these machines has a good safe year and they run problem free. No matter what you have, it sucks sitting on the sidelines on a fresh day watching everyone else cut endless $hithooks in untouched. I have a feeling anyone has issues this year, good chance it's going to take some time for parts to fix.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are your own answer....
This thread has lasted so long because of all the doo-flake responses to cut up the Poo.
This behavior only happens from the doo side of the fence, no other color than yellow drives the attack as fiercely.
Poo is definitely having problems delivering in the broken supply market of that there is no doubt.
Hopefully for the sake of constructive banter Poo can deliver sooner than later.
Never know, maybe the doo will be the better sled, but my money is on the Poo - chassis and driveline, it just needs to not be a year one sled with issue.
Have had the first year G4 - what flop.
Cats Alpha was a far better less issue sled, they just didn't fix all of it year two, dam clutch.
Hopefully sooner than later I get to work a first year Poo over with more success.
Whoa, I didn't mean to trigger you. I thought I was the only Snoflake on here. You really saying sayin Poo guys haven't been Trashing doo's? Anyways, I was just poking some fun. hope I didn't hurt too many feelings.
:skidoo:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa, I didn't mean to trigger you. I thought I was the only Snoflake on here. You really saying sayin Poo guys haven't been Trashing doo's? Anyways, I was just poking some fun. hope I didn't hurt too many feelings.
Hell no I'm good, just stirring the pot in the other direction.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to correct him on Snoflake :rolleyes:

Top Bottom