2022 Arctic Cat walk-through with mountain line manager

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the skinny on the 2022 Cats. Maybe I'm a bit late with the timing of this post but info is info, hype is hype.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He maybe should have practiced his speech in front of a mirror a few times before tackling this video. I wouldn’t say he’s a terrible spokesman (spokesperson), but Cat sure doesn’t make him look good.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
He maybe should have practiced his speech in front of a mirror a few times before tackling this video. I wouldn’t say he’s a terrible spokesman (spokesperson), but Cat sure doesn’t make him look good.

Should look at the camera too. Quite boring not a very good sales video.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe they posted that video on youtube for public viewing. There's a few more that are of the same quality posted by the same snowest youtube channel in the same timeframe.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah they could have done some close ups of the new features to improve the process. I think he lost the coin flip on who had to do the video. Lol
This feLLa arcTic caT ProducT manageR anDy Bee -Vis is the BesT .. beWaRe PreDaToRs !! arcTic - CaT is BackK !! ...ToMA at iTs finesT !! sLoW BuRn .. corPeRaTe sTraT -ee-GG !! ..JuLieT .. This is ALPHa 1 RoMEo W !! the video is BriLLanT .. go back and feeL his passion for arcTic - caT -- TexTroN has hiGH iQ ..

Last edited:

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This feLLa arcTic caT ProducT manageR anDy Bee -Vis is the BesT .. beWaRe PreDaToRs !! arcTic - CaT is BackK !! ...ToMA at iTs finesT !! sLoW BuRn .. corPeRaTe sTraT -ee-GG !! ..JuLieT .. This is ALPHa 1 RoMEo W !! the video is BriLLanT .. go back and feeL his passion for arcTic - caT -- TexTroN has hiGH iQ ..
That sir is a load of crap

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sir is a load of crap
were doooo u usuaLLy leaVe your CraP ?? heYman i thinKs i saw him on the side of the highwaY wiT his panTs down looKing for a couple of squares and the squarriLs were nipping aT his nuTs !!.. HoTsauce !!.. looked like a pig in a blanket from a fa r ... the jewish community would be proud .. beeP !! beeP !! your 4 sKiNs down with only 5 holes ta play ... tiger woods would be proud .. now puLL your panTs upP and beware of PreDaToR#524... !!! arcTic caT is BackK !! MeeoowwWWW !!! BHAAAA !! NoMaN those are sheep TRaSH TaLKing the BLacK - caT... wanNNNKKy !! wank !! WanKK !!!WankKeR !!

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

SURE, Which one is you Ozone
beavisandbutt.jpg

Top Bottom