tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking spectacular today
734E5644-E156-45E6-A086-837D3E75E0FD.jpeg

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the white fluffy stuff starts coming here soon. I would like to get a ride in next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parked at the (5.5km?) second lot up kirkup today, decided to try poking into turtle to see how far we could get. Ended up making our way back to the Chutes treading extremely lightly all day. Probed 80cm on the front side and forgot to probe back side but we did find a pocket in the shade before the lakes that was likely 120cm+. Not for the faint of heart trying to get in there this early, did it as a destination ride. The willows and rocks were plentiful.

4dbb52c8efb299ae727bd02930ee0ef4.jpg

d99495047470deebb1fabe8d81494097.jpg

d1fe0e5d2475b39a5c39a434f4b9a3a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tons of snow starting tonight for the next couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heading up the 1st to the 5th. Music to my ears, hope the alpine temps stay reasonable.

Will have one G5 turbo and one G4 turbo in our group. I’ll be on the Boondocker as my Boost isn’t in yet. Should be some good side by side comparisons!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Heading up the 1st to the 5th. Music to my ears, hope the alpine temps stay reasonable.

Will have one G5 turbo and one G4 turbo in our group. I’ll be on the Boondocker as my Boost isn’t in yet. Should be some good side by side comparisons!
Should wait for the g5 to break in prior to comparing it to a broken in G4. But am curious to see the differences pre break in. Please post

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should wait for the g5 to break in prior to comparing it to a broken in G4. But am curious to see the differences pre break in. Please post
Good point! It will be fun to see all the renditions side by side regardless! Just wish my Boost came in time so we had the full gauntlet of the latest and greatest!!

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any reports of how deep? Heading out next weekend. Really super hoping it's not 3 days of tip-towing around rocks at 10mph.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any reports of how deep? Heading out next weekend. Really super hoping it's not 3 days of tip-towing around rocks at 10mph.
Before the snow from the last couple days the Alpine has 60 cm +. If you were to go to the mountains this weekend you would definitely be tiptoeing. Nothing wrong with seat time and sunshine but anything less than 120 cm is no good. Frisbee has good early season riding. But it also has 500,000 sawed off trees and ch!t tons of rocks at the bottom of the small Hills

BigPow

Reaction score
Before the snow from the last couple days the Alpine has 60 cm +. If you were to go to the mountains this weekend you would definitely be tiptoeing. Nothing wrong with seat time and sunshine but anything less than 120 cm is no good. Frisbee has good early season riding. But it also has 500,000 sawed off trees and ch!t tons of rocks at the bottom of ive

Before the snow from the last couple days the Alpine has 60 cm +. If you were to go to the mountains this weekend you would definitely be tiptoeing. Nothing wrong with seat time and sunshine but anything less than 120 cm is no good. Frisbee has good early season riding. But it also has 500,000 sawed off trees and ch!t tons of rocks at the bottom of the small Hills
I've seen some videos of probes deaper than that. Hoping they keep getting hammered and there'll be enough for next weekend👌🏻

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ski resort has 45cm in the forcast between now and next weekend. The pic from 2 days ago looks like 30-45cm of fresh but hard to say.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
The last SNOWFALL warning did not produce much.
Still skinny up in them there hills.
Still early season riding conditions.... The good thing, "NO GROMMING" so it limits people, but sure is building those "knee to chin bumps."
Cant take any shortcuts as the WILLOWS are more than abundant.

Hopefully the upcoming forecast stays true and produces some snow....

Even the ski hill will be rock sliding if conditions don't improve on opening day (3rd of December).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom