2022-2023 Revelstoke and Area Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Frisby and Boulder. Snows not great, and there is a weak layer that maybe problematic when snow does come. This was near Shady Lane.

C05D8AE6-1BDD-41FC-A144-1D1F3E31EC1E.jpeg

Ryson

Reaction score
What we thinking guys…. Suppose to do a 5 day trip to mcbride Monday but it sounds like it’s a nightmare over there with no snow. Revy any better? Has anyone heard of anywhere that’s decent? Really don’t wanna cancel but don’t really wanna drive 9 hours to wreck stuff and drink beer lol. Can do that at home haha

Ryson

Reaction score
When was that? Ya looks great. Where? Thanks for the reply

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome! Im going to go on a limb here and assume Jade is a hot chick, and not some grease ball with a man bun? Lol
Yes a cutie patootie from Great Britain , been here a few years

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
From SLED REVELSTOKE facebook page....3 d

(((((( Gotta love this write up. HaHaHa! )))))))))

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever post a photo like this on my feed.
When it comes to the pictures that land here I typically only post my best - this is clearly far from that.
But y’all, today I hit rock bottom, literal rock bottom, when we decided to drop into this creek. The creek to Gnarnia. I trenched my pony out so badly that Caroline and I were standing in running water and at one point when we tried to get it going I was spitting out some rocks.
I am sure my sled is fine…
😅

We literally spent the “hole” day in this creek bed before finally clawing our way out dodging sled-eating holes.
I promised I would snow report and so here it is: if you’re travelling to come riding it’s still really thin. Things that were hidden under an extra seven feet of snow this time last year are exposed. The snow pack just isn’t where it needs to be to really let ‘er eat!
I am not saying don’t come yet - you do you! I am just saying… if you do come make sure your lung capacity is tiptop because you’re going to be holding your breath every time you dig in a ski.
What a first day of the season with my bestie! Why did we honestly think it would be anything but a f*ck show on our first ride out anyway, @cduchene_livewildly?
🤣

May be an image of nature and snow

Last edited:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From SLED REVELSTOKE facebook page....3 d

(((((( Gotta love this write up. HaHaHa! )))))))))

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever post a photo like this on my feed.
When it comes to the pictures that land here I typically only post my best - this is clearly far from that.
But y’all, today I hit rock bottom, literal rock bottom, when we decided to drop into this creek. The creek to Gnarnia. I trenched my pony out so badly that Caroline and I were standing in running water and at one point when we tried to get it going I was spitting out some rocks.
I am sure my sled is fine…
😅

We literally spent the “hole” day in this creek bed before finally clawing our way out dodging sled-eating holes.
I promised I would snow report and so here it is: if you’re travelling to come riding it’s still really thin. Things that were hidden under an extra seven feet of snow this time last year are exposed. The snow pack just isn’t where it needs to be to really let ‘er eat!
I am not saying don’t come yet - you do you! I am just saying… if you do come make sure your lung capacity is tiptop because you’re going to be holding your breath every time you dig in a ski.
What a first day of the season with my bestie! Why did we honestly think it would be anything but a f*ck show on our first ride out anyway, @cduchene_livewildly?
🤣

May be an image of nature and snow
Pretty accurate. Every one ski maneuver is Russian roulette right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom