2016 RMK rumours..........already!!!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any reports on how that new 800HO motor is performing. I was talking to my dealer a couple days ago and he said they are in the process of moving in into the other models.

Time will tell. Im all for polaris but im sure it has the coke can **** pistons. The 2013 and up motor is more reliable than the 2008-2012 but still guys are pulling them apart and the pistons are way out of spec.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 587

rmscustom

Reaction score
Time will tell. Im all for polaris but im sure it has the coke can **** pistons. The 2013 and up motor is more reliable than the 2008-2012 but still guys are pulling them apart and the pistons are way out of spec.

And some guys like me pulled a 13 apart because of internet hype with 1300 hard miles and the pistons were well within spec and the cylinders were perfect. Happy with the Rkt DI kit power increase though. Engine did have plenty of good oil in them miles to.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And some guys like me pulled a 13 apart because of internet hype with 1300 hard miles and the pistons were well within spec and the cylinders were perfect. Happy with the Rkt DI kit power increase though. Engine did have plenty of good oil in them miles to.

thats good to hear, friend of mine said same with his 13 when he put a 858 kit in. Pistons were fine and even looked like new.

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
Well looking at some of this years Doo's and aftermarket wraps, they sure as hell won't have a chance at ugliest wrap Or color. . Lol.

Polaris will clean up in under powered junk and Should look in offering power steering for there heavy feeling front ends for a sled that claims to be so light it feels like driving a shopping cart with 800lbs loaded into it....... even the cat feels ligher to ride wtf a cat lol I use to be a polaris guy until I rode a xm now I just buy whatever is the best not sure why people are so brand loyal when u spend 15000 for a new sled one day if polaris can catch up and produced the best sled I will switch back but since 2011 they have been left behind

TryHonesty

Reaction score
Polaris will clean up in under powered junk and Should look in offering power steering for there heavy feeling front ends for a sled that claims to be so light it feels like driving a shopping cart with 800lbs loaded into it....... even the cat feels ligher to ride wtf a cat lol I use to be a polaris guy until I rode a xm now I just buy whatever is the best not sure why people are so brand loyal when u spend 15000 for a new sled one day if polaris can catch up and produced the best sled I will switch back but since 2011 they have been left behind

I believe you were riding a Yamaha.

• Recommends
Reactions: cs5

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow !!!!

• Recommends
Reactions: cs5

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused::noidea:
polaris will clean up in under powered junk and should look in offering power steering for there heavy feeling front ends for a sled that claims to be so light it feels like driving a shopping cart with 800lbs loaded into it....... Even the cat feels ligher to ride wtf a cat lol i use to be a polaris guy until i rode a xm now i just buy whatever is the best not sure why people are so brand loyal when u spend 15000 for a new sled one day if polaris can catch up and produced the best sled i will switch back but since 2011 they have been left behind
huh!!!!!!!!!

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Way too many pilseners for breakfast.

Shawert

Reaction score

Not sure what was so front end heavy on a poo:nono: Maybe some one slipped a 4 stroke in there when you weren't looking.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning...

geo

Reaction score
XM's do steer lighter when your sitting on your ass. Bout all you can say to someone who thinks the Pro's front end is heavy.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well im not sure how the pros work in Saskatchewan.. Lol but out in the mountains of BC they seem to work great and feel as light as they are!... And for "under powered junk"... They sure seem to do ok.... Maybe it's just in the never ending fields of Saskatchewan they just fall short.... 😝😝😁

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well im not sure how the pros work in Saskatchewan.. Lol but out in the mountains of BC they seem to work great and feel as light as they are!... And for "under powered junk"... They sure seem to do ok.... Maybe it's just in the never ending fields of Saskatchewan they just fall short.... 

pros work sick in sask and in the hills. lol. super light and snappy. fun sled in the ditches and fields. was tail walking my 163 last weekend.

Top Bottom