2016 axys rmk teaser

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: An All New King takes its Throne...Video

its not always about the turbo its a lot of the tunnel, bumpers, track, running boards ect. Good thing the sled is cheap to by, need the money for the upgrades and strength it should have come with in the first place. lightweight only matters if you can keep it that way.

Cant argue the pro doesn't perform once its set up right , im just attacking Polaris's BS sales and marketing tactics. If the axys adds power and losses more weight, your going to see crumpled sleds everywhere.

Mine is totally stock have not changed a thing and I have no problems at all and I am betting you can find many more like me. The new one did add power and most definitely lost weight. I for one am not worried at all.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

And yet the Doo guys got 3" and it was evolutionary. Haha

You may need this Neil...
image.jpg

Reaction score

Unlike Doo riders I like my sleds like my women, light weight and fun to ride.

I don't agree that the Pro chassis sleds are too far rider back. The sled attacks the terrain differently. The Doo's are too far forward. You are trying to leverage the entire sleds weight while standing over it where you can stand further back on the Pro and ride it on the track rather than the skis.

Why do people think the Polaris is not a durable sled? I have never owned a Doo with out a tweaked front end. You tap anything and the s module is out of shape. You really need to run a Pro into something to bend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epic!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mine is totally stock have not changed a thing and I have no problems at all and I am betting you can find many more like me. The new one did add power and most definitely lost weight. I for one am not worried at all.

the pro just flat out works you cant tell it has less HP than the competition it works that good.
mind you i did break a bolt this last trip out but 80 mph on every whooped out trail...i need to slow down but they handle the trails so good no need to add 2500$ in shocks either.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unlike Doo riders I like my sleds like my women, light weight and fun to ride.

I don't agree that the Pro chassis sleds are too far rider back. The sled attacks the terrain differently. The Doo's are too far forward. You are trying to leverage the entire sleds weight while standing over it where you can stand further back on the Pro and ride it on the track rather than the skis.

Why do people think the Polaris is not a durable sled? I have never owned a Doo with out a tweaked front end. You tap anything and the s module is out of shape. You really need to run a Pro into something to bend it.

i dont mind the skidoo xm and i will have one soon but, this couldnt be more true.

westhawk39

Reaction score

I have owned pro and doo, completely different sleds. As stated earlier the biggest difference is that your weight is further forewords on a doo. Seems like that's what sets them apart and I don't know why Polaris would want to chnage that? Then they become similar sleds but the doo is more reliable (engine only). I am a current doo owner but have been trying to trade for a pro recently as I owned one before and want one again. The doo lived up to its name for being reliable but I don't enjoy the same fun factor

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have very limited time spent on a pro, like maybe ten minutes total. I did notice the stealing felt weird to me but could get use to it if more time was spent on it. I did notice it never hit power wise as hard as my doo but that could be clutching to. But I do ride with Vance and his son with there pros all the time and they do work good! I hope this new sled works out motor wise. I was a Polaris guy until I bought a 2008 dragon 800. I loved that sled the way it would ride and go it just blew up constantly! Maybe this new chassis and motor will be good and I will be back on Polaris soon. I do love Polaris sxs they are the best and live my ranger 900.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

What a joke!!! guess ill be keeping my $500......

Looks like I will invest some money with Ice Age..... Those new rails wont last one weekend!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks like I will invest some money with Ice Age..... Those new rails wont last one weekend!!

thats what i thought at first. but they look really thick the entire length? i think they will be fine despite how they look. Im really suprised no 162 version... unless i missed something. going to lose a ton of sales? new engine new track but no 162? thats a huge market IMO. i guess you dont want to let all the tricks out of the bag at once

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't think it was any less of a sled than most people expected?

More power, less weight, updated to Axys front end which it had to be to get the new motor anyhow. No more glued a arms.

Are guys seriously sad it didn't get a 3"?

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't see why there wouldn't be a 163 model.. Weird how the hard core Doo guy is the busiest in the Pro Thread a little insecure are ya bud..

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A joke??? New chassis, new motor, new track, new a-arms, new brake rotor, LED headlight, GPS/color display, new rear skid, new plastic, new seat. 165hp and UNDER 400lbs with a can!! Pretty tough to impress the guy with a stereo on his sled apparently LOL!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't see why there wouldn't be a 163 model.. Weird how the hard core Doo guy is the busiest in the Pro Thread a little insecure are ya bud..

uhmmmm no.LOL thanks for the concern. i enjoy snowmobiling and the evolution of snowmobiling. this is part of the evolution regardless of brand so i will always pay close attention. I think polaris really nailed it other than no 162 version to be completely honest. a 2.6" track is likely the best all around height for MOST people

Top Bottom