2016 axys rmk teaser

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: An All New King takes its Throne...Video

Even a stiff 2.7 would work a lot better....

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i hope this sled is good.... really good. I hope its so good that guys don't need to modify their sleds to make them perform the way they should from factory. Doo has built a sled that requires minor mods if any to work. I see so many stock xm's on the hill because of this but rarely see any stock pros.

I hope to see a lot of stock axys on the hills over the next few years. It will be a sign of a proper built sled with enough stock power that doesnt demand a turbo out of the box.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i hope this sled is good.... really good. I hope its so good that guys don't need to modify their sleds to make them perform the way they should from factory. Doo has built a sled that requires minor mods if any to work. I see so many stock xm's on the hill because of this but rarely see any stock pros.

I hope to see a lot of stock axys on the hills over the next few years. It will be a sign of a proper built sled with enough stock power that doesnt demand a turbo out of the box.

That was hilarious. Thank you.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL, funniest posts I've seen all year. Must have his head buried in the snow.

Man as a new user it's so annoying to constantly see these guys (usually a skidoo owner) bringing down another brand or making comments. Do these guys even ride their sleds or they just sit around on here trolling all day?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL, funniest posts I've seen all year. Must have his head buried in the snow.

Man as a new user it's so annoying to constantly see these guys (usually a skidoo owner) bringing down another brand or making comments. Do these guys even ride their sleds or they just sit around on here trolling all day?

better get used to it lol I see no signs of the skidoo circlejerk stopping anytime soon

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski doo makes a great sled but for polaris to make the pro even better than it already is is great to see. these two companies keep pushing the technology. without competition things wouldnt advance as they do.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Trolling.. Someone spotted the comment above hey

Not trolling look at the 747484848 videos of pros sidehilling it's pretty obvious the thing goes across the hill at a 45 degree angle to the hill because the rider weight is so far back which ends up in STUCK

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Doesn't matter how much more power or change Polaris does to this new sled. Only half the riders out there can ride them to there full potential anyway! I see a guy in eagles pass this weekend take a stock 600 pro through tighter lines and climbs then any 800 pro I have ever seen. Comes down to 75% rider!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

doesn't matter how much more power or change polaris does to this new sled. Only half the riders out there can ride them to there full potential anyway! I see a guy in eagles pass this weekend take a stock 600 pro through tighter lines and climbs then any 800 pro i have ever seen. Comes down to 75% rider!

true dat

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I disagree, to an extent. Rider capability is a major factor in how efficient and effective a machine is to ride. But, let's face the facts, there's no way the average Joe would be riding in the same terrain on a iq chassis as the pro. They are simply easier to ride, have better power, balance then ever. Every model that comes out improves on that, regardless the brand. I can't wait to see what Polaris has in store for us. Only gonna get better.

Megrizzly

Reaction score

Good thing the motor is holding up quite well for 2015 in the axys chassis. Most of the issues with the new models are dealing with electrical and a some loose fittings on the coolant hoses. The good news is the new 800ho is toe to toe with the cat 800. doo is going to have to do something motor wise to stay with the other two.

TryHonesty

Reaction score

I disagree, to an extent. Rider capability is a major factor in how efficient and effective a machine is to ride. But, let's face the facts, there's no way the average Joe would be riding in the same terrain on a iq chassis as the pro. They are simply easier to ride, have better power, balance then ever. Every model that comes out improves on that, regardless the brand. I can't wait to see what Polaris has in store for us. Only gonna get better.

I have seen a sled magician with 30+ years riding experience in the mountains take my 600 144 to places i was ****ting myself on his 800 154. Rider skill and confidence, without question mean that much. The 3 main mountain chassis's all do it well, they just have their own distinct differences and attributes.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not trolling look at the 747484848 videos of pros sidehilling it's pretty obvious the thing goes across the hill at a 45 degree angle to the hill because the rider weight is so far back which ends up in STUCK

I don't think you could find a single owner of a Pro that would agree with that, sidehills are a dream.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sorry not meaning to troll I thought this was the one in snowmobile chat there was 500 threads yesterday

Top Bottom