2016 / 2017 Valemount Conditions and Updates

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sure is hot in Cuba! We will probably have to cool off in Valemount next weekend!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Oh Mikey , remember we said Sunday that it's gonna snow for 10-11 days while your gone , well buddy it's happening hasn't stopped since u left .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh Mikey , remember we said Sunday that it's gonna snow for 10-11 days while your gone , well buddy it's happening hasn't stopped since u left .

I can't believe you let that guy in your place!!!!!!

Did he sign the walls?

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls the snow gods are still delivering fresh powder from the heavens a few cm overnight and calling for another 10cm today .

1) GET OFF THE COUCH ,
2) Call Your Boss , tell him your not gonna be in this week
3) Give me a call and book your spot
250-566-9933
4) GET OUT AND RIDE

monsterxlr8

Reaction score
Rode all last week, March 5 - 10. The snow was unbelievable. We had no problem finding bumper and headlight deep snow everyday. Best riding conditions we have ever had in the past four years of riding Valmount in March. Need to get out and ride this incredible snow. Once the few pictures I took are download I will post them. Way to much fun riding didn't take enough pictures.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We drive to Summit River tomorrow. The rain doesn't look great, though I've tested my gear and don't get wet in the rain. Skis and carbides might complain the most.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Clemina today. Snow was awesome. Visibility wasn't horrible but no sunshine today. The trail was amazing in and out thanks VARDA!

Attachments

• IMG_1690.jpg
    IMG_1690.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 622
  • IMG_1689.jpg
    IMG_1689.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 611

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After and much appreciated return of winter and a great weekend of riding, we look to be settling into some spring time conditions over the next week. Temps are rising significantly along with the freezing levels. We have had amazing trail quality this year and as we are getting into spring and dealing with lower valley rain and above zero temps, please remember that the same effort goes in every time, and the weather is the key factor.

For now, the access trails are in amazing shape and we are looking forward to a normal length grooming season this year if the winter weather keeps up.

Spring is a very difficult time of year to predict snow levels. This time of year, you really never know when its going to hammer down and very often we get surprised with some amazing snowfalls up in the mountains that were not in the forecast, so roll the dice and get out for a ride!

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summit River Lodge
Is Offering March Madness on any bookings called in by Thursday midnight .
1) $99 night includes breakfast /lunch/supper (dbl. occ/ min 2 night )
2) $99 night cabins ( no meals, dbl occ, min 2 night )
250-566-9933
- Great Food
- Comfy Beds
- Hot Tub
- Secure Parking
- Heated Sled Shed
Exceptional Host :) well lisa is .

9d48146ed56198ca0e8454a3036ead34.png

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far so good on the trail front. Allan on Monday and Chappel today had great trails. If I had to complain about something I would say that the parking lots had a bit of water in them.

jjmm2

Reaction score
I would like to go ridding Thursday Friday and Saturday. Normal group I ride with cant go so was wondering if anyone would mind a tag along rider. Thanks Jered

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol....why do you have to complain about something?

any new snow in chappell? looked to be snowing most of the day in the alpine.

So far so good on the trail front. Allan on Monday and Chappel today had great trails. If I had to complain about something I would say that the parking lots had a bit of water in them.

Top Bottom