2016/17 Revelstoke Conditions

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I decided to follow this thread
This season ,, read about what
You guys experiance, since i don't know squat about mountain sledding

Sent from my SM-G530P using Tapatalk

Neither do 90% of the people on here, say it with confidence and people will believe you. Enjoy the thread, it will get much better once snow really starts to fly.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
What Mountain do you use for the Revelstoke area? I can't seem to find any of the peaks on there. It appears it runs off the same data as Snow Forecast.

This is prolly a good time to familiarize yourself with mountains around Revy. Ie-Names, elevations, etc. Then you can get the weather, snow and avy forecasts for Revy AND the surrounding areas. This will provide you with a complete picture of what is going on around you. This is information that will save your life.
Not being a dick but a little more effort on your part is required. Google Earth perhaps?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sad start once against to the year, the weather we had so far in nov has broke all records here on the west, no ice on anything, where most years we have over 6 inches.. planet is a changing

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sad start once against to the year, the weather we had so far in nov has broke all records here on the west, no ice on anything, where most years we have over 6 inches.. planet is a changing

Whatcha building this year fast Freddy?

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
Not trying to be Bugar but when did this become a place to beak one another? I feel this is one of the places people can come to get honest updates for conditions.... However some of those folks are getting shut down. Sad to see.

Lack of snow makes people a lil' crazy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Just came over the gorge and now sitting in revy having lunch. No snow at 6000' and still 1c. Was a light dusting on the trees at around 65-7000 but not looking good. First time I've been able to take the gorge out at this time of year.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came over the gorge and now sitting in revy having lunch. No snow at 6000' and still 1c. Was a light dusting on the trees at around 65-7000 but not looking good. First time I've been able to take the gorge out at this time of year.
By the gorge u mean the back way from Seymour arm, come out at the last spike???

sent while drinking tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, like I said I was the north fork road ( road to mustang powder) and went 45 km to which there were places for snow avalanches and was up a ways

The snow was a long ways up there

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Well we had a great day nice thing is the base is set up and you don't hit stuff probed 130 cm at 5900 ft and it was snowing hard on our way out pancake flakes so tmr should be great snow line dropped to 1400 m tonight no rocks in the am. It really is short jump up to snow line at least two enclosed trailers up there
Any how had a great day
A few wind blown drifts

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Yup, like I said I was the north fork road ( road to mustang powder) and went 45 km to which there were places for snow avalanches and was up a ways

The snow was a long ways up there

ya I've been through the fork in August and those slide paths are still 6' deep. I think they will have the last bridge fixed next summer on the north fork. Been quite a few years now since they got washed out. Some favourites of mine back up that way for terrain.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a bunch of new road fixes, but yes bridge still out at 50 km

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
130cm at 5900'. That's rough. The best riding is below that lol

Hope the next week brings some more frozen stuff.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
130cm at 5900'. That's rough. The best riding is below that lol

Hope the next week brings some more frozen stuff.

It's nice it s set up now bring the snow lots creeks still open the next storms it will be game on

Top Bottom