2015 XM freeride issues

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loaded up my sled this morning in revelstoke drove 9 hours to home went to off load sled from sled deck and won't start thought it might be froze up put in shop for 4 hours and still won't start any budy else have issues like this

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get your recalls done, or at least call dealer to see if any apply?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loaded up my sled this morning in revelstoke drove 9 hours to home went to off load sled from sled deck and won't start thought it might be froze up put in shop for 4 hours and still won't start any budy else have issues like this
Fouled plugs. Take it into dealer should be a update for it

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they have a recall on the sled to reflash the sled if it's to cold it has a issue in cold weather starting

Reaction score
Our 2015 wouldn't start one mourning, and after a 4 hr warm up,no go either.Had to pull the plugs and clean them.Started first pull,just make sure to index the plugs.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard of a few 15's the have a coil fail. I bet that's what it is.

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my "reflash" done yesterday, for the plugs and the tether. They went to a colder plug for 2015 and that's where the fouling problem is coming from on cold starts, so the reflash remapped the amount of fuel, or something on that line. What I noticed is that my idle is a little higher now on cold starts then it was before. Sherm

Top Bottom