2015 T3 163 up for grabs

Spudnik

Reaction score
black 163 , skid plate , quick clickers and riser bag. Think i gotta ride my 2012 one more year. to much **** going on right now. It sucks but theres always next year. Sled is ready to be picked up in Calgary on the 25th. I snow checked it . just want my 500.00 bucks . And its yours . I think the balnce is around 14 k . I will confirm. message me back or call my cell. :(1-403-813-4911https://www.snowandmud.com/

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell. Id give ya 14,800. Think there's a bit more than that left owing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Just a question..........why are YOU trying to sell this snowcheck.... You have't paid for it... therefore.... it isn't yours. Are you getting a commision cut? I have never understood why people do this. lol.

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, Dealership can keep his $500, and likely will as they cant sell the sled with a 4 year warranty. I like it, keeps the value of the x's up a bit as dealers aren't just ordering 60 in other peoples names.

Duramax11

Reaction score
I was talking to a salesman at Riverside in St.Albert about 2 months ago and he said he gives back the deposits to anyone who doesn't take there snow check.. he said they don't want to wreck future relations with the customer and by keeping there deposit as it could swing the customer to a different dealer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another option is to defer the customers deposit to the following season instead. Have actually seen guys walk because they have found a better price somewhere else on a leftover. No integrity what so ever.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No integrity is right...... too many people out there with this attitude.
Another option is to defer the customers deposit to the following season instead. Have actually seen guys walk because they have found a better price somewhere else on a leftover. No integrity what so ever.

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a question..........why are YOU trying to sell this snowcheck.... You have't paid for it... therefore.... it isn't yours. Are you getting a commision cut? I have never understood why people do this. lol.
What don't you understand T-team? $500 bucks on the line!!! Maybe look at this through something other then the salesman goggles!! lol

snowho

Reaction score
Been through this the warranty is transferable so if you make a private deal with the guy that spring checked they get their deposit and buyer gets the four year warranty.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
What don't you understand T-team? $500 bucks on the line!!! Maybe look at this through something other then the salesman goggles!! lol

If the dealership was able to pull its own weight they should have a waiting list of tons of people in line waiting for them... A dealership making customers sell sleds for them...thats a new one! If a dealer is having problems selling a T3 period right now... Regardless of warranty... They are NOT very organized. Thanks for the salesman jab again though... You seem to do that a lot. Really hurts my feelings. As far as dealers having a "better price" on a leftover... That's just plain bad business. It's throat slash all spring order... Why shouldn't they be able to make some money after all the guys that stepped up in March and April got the better deals? Fair to everybody.

Last edited:

Justinvr81

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The demand for these machines is huge, obviously any a** hole can sell em

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the dealer can't sell a snow check and give the 4 year warranty but I can buy a used one and have the full remaining warranty transfered over. Yeah, ok!!!
Ya, Dealership can keep his $500, and likely will as they cant sell the sled with a 4 year warranty. I like it, keeps the value of the x's up a bit as dealers aren't just ordering 60 in other peoples names.

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes. That's how brp has it set up. If the name that ordered it doesn't pick it up then it loses all the spring break promotions.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yes. That's how brp has it set up. If the name that ordered it doesn't pick it up then it loses all the spring break promotions.

That's the way it was explained to me as well, it makes it so the dealers can't order in sleds under "ghost" names to sell to the public which undermines the snow check program.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I supose that would make sence, never thought of it that way.
That's the way it was explained to me as well, it makes it so the dealers can't order in sleds under "ghost" names to sell to the public which undermines the snow check program.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP is handcuffing the dealers more each year as they want to stop the extra spring orders that some dealers are pushing through. The idea is to give the spring purchase consumer a feeling of exclusivity when he bucks up early. I think this year especially with the T3's huge popularity that anything that is slipping through the cracks is going for full pop plus f&s. Your best bet is still to buy early instead of buying a turn back in the fall.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me I see more T3's up for grabs this year than the XM from a couple years past ?
JMO

Top Bottom