2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Yup. But I'd rather drop the cheeseburgers and have coated rails. Now they have to come off to do it yourself. Huge pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Drop the cheeseburgers?? Come on now... I would rather run my sled without a seat and doors.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the paint on those rails don't hold up. Real powdercoating is better anyways.

Yup. But I'd rather drop the cheeseburgers and have coated rails. Now they have to come off to do it yourself. Huge pain

trailrider

Reaction score
So when do we find out what Martins snow check special is this year?? This will be a new one for the wife this year.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but the paint on those rails don't hold up. Real powdercoating is better anyways.

True it is better. But actually I haven't had an issue with that rail paint since 2011 when they started doin that? Like bit even a flake. Been pretty good to me

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree on the painted rails thing. I would never go without painted rails and boards. But it's a numbers game for the manufacturers. Same deal with the rails with no wheels. Pull the wheels off and sell you a sled that is 3 lbs lighter. Then put the wheels in the catalogue as an accessory and advertise improved hyrax wear and reduced friction. At the end of the day I don't think they did anything revolutionary to save weight. The can is a good start but still much heavier than poo if I am not mistaken. If I remember right it's 5lbs lighter than this year. That's still 10 lbs heavier than aftermarket. I can't understand why they can't make a lighter hood and air intake system. Digging the t3 concept overall thou. Would love to take the 174 for a rip. Good job doo.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only people cheaping out are the ones using... " I'm not buying because it's yellow" instead of .. "I'm not ready for a new sled yet" this is the direction brp is choosing to move forward with... They made a superior product.. And are choosing to showcase it with style.. Just because it's not YOUR typical style doesn't mean it's bad! So it won't match your oakleys... Mix it up.
I disagree. had 2 all yellow sleds, they look like sh!t in a couple years especially if you are not OCD about keeping it clean and polished. swore I'd never buy a day glo sled again, hoping they get overwhelmed with requests for a black model and cave in like they did in '13. I can see what they're doing, trying to attract new riders to the sport maybe....

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I would not have done for a Mr.Clean magic eraser,back in the day on my 97 mxz and 08 XP.......

Tapatalk HD for IPAD

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the best looking sleds I ever had was the 08 yellow xp, still to this day like the Color, so before throwing this one under the bus, you might want to see it first hand

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the best looking sleds I ever had was the 08 yellow xp, still to this day like the Color, so before throwing this one under the bus, you might want to see it first hand

But what if the sled _is_ the bus? What does that mean?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is that cause u like canola yellow Fred

No way the 08 yellow was bad

This new might not be half bad as it's all most got a green tinge to it

Hard to tell till in the sun

sent while I should be drinking tea's

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ol yeller I had spray a little degreaser and rinse off, sort of miss it

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 194

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny.....yesterday it was you Doollees trying to make that yellow fit ......trying to make sense of it.....trying to convice yourself and others that it is actually ok, but in reality most of you HATE it.....lol...."it's ok"...."I kinda like it"......"I'm still ordering one"......"oh, if you guys don't like the colour, you're just being cheap"....."just order one and shut up"........

And then......today......a HUGE sigh of relief.....its available in other colours....Doo actually decided to let you decide what you want.......I tell you, standing back and watching the process has been kinda funny how you guys will buy whatever they throw at you.....even if you hate it!

But anyways.....now that that 1st world problem is solved....what about the silver rails? Is that the final cut? Or are they showing prototypes? Are you able to get coloured rails?

Top Bottom