2015 Mountain Sleds Dry Weight

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has ever considered this but - since we don't ride a dry sled, would it be better to compare weights when each sled is full of fluids?

No because the only controlled constant is the dry weight. To many different variables when yah start with wet weights.

What does wet weight matter anyway?? Nobody weighs the same when riding anyway, carries the same gear etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I will.
Was this test an independent test?

Why would that matter if it was an independent test? You believe all the info that BRP feeds you.....but anybody else is a liar? How predictable.....lol

I said no such thing. Bring your proof before spouting off these claims.

We are talking about some hillbilly video that cat paid made and put out. Oh ya its doctored for sure.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said no such thing. Bring your proof before spouting off these claims.

We are talking about some hillbilly video that cat paid made and put out. Oh ya its doctored for sure.

Point being...and you just proved it again..............""some hillbilly video funded by Artic Cat. It's doctored for sure".....just because its not in your favour, it must be a fake....lol

There have been lots of guys on here state that with the Cat front cooler, a lot less snow and ice collects around the tunnel vs guys they ride with on other brands....are those guys paid by Cat too???

The video looked pretty legit to me....and its easily done...not sure why all you nay-sayers haven't proved it wrong??

Bergler

Reaction score
Arctic Cat- reminds me of a fat river boat trying to get on step.

Skidoo- got some funky wishbone steering. Twitchy down hill powdery turns.

Polaris- finally someone built a sled for deep snow.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Proved what? You claimed that I believe all the stuff BRP feeds me. and I replied.

show me all this info?

You called me out.. Come on champ! come up with something viable.. LOL

Actually I believe 06yamahaapex"s post it's unbiased.

But to make a test video from a biased source... Are you really that gullible?

Point being...and you just proved it again..............""some hillbilly video funded by Artic Cat. It's doctored for sure".....just because its not in your favour, it must be a fake....lol

There have been lots of guys on here state that with the Cat front cooler, a lot less snow and ice collects around the tunnel vs guys they ride with on other brands....are those guys paid by Cat too???

The video looked pretty legit to me....and its easily done...not sure why all you nay-sayers haven't proved it wrong??

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Proved what? You claimed that I believe all the stuff BRP feeds me. and I replied.

show me all this info?

Maybe you weren't able to read all the words so I highlighted the part that you obviously missed.....is that part in RED unbiased or viable enough for you? I'm not going to search out those actual threads because I really don't care what your mind convinces you is fact and what is fiction.
The original post was asking what sled weights are....I posted what that video reported. Maybe instead of the usual fluff, you should add some value....got some numbers to post or you just like being part of the group that continues to railroad threads when it doesn't match their beliefs.....I called you out because you are predictable in how and what you post....

so, come on........"CHAMP", post something with some substance and value....surprise us all

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good that your Cat infomercials are a wurkin' fer ya. yup yup..

Hopefully they still have all der own teefh, (NO offence Cat401)

Now back to your original poke about my undying brand loyalty...

still waiting.

QUOTE=Cat401;2005872]

show me all this info?

Maybe you weren't able to read all the words so I highlighted the part that you obviously missed.....is that part in RED unbiased or viable enough for you? I'm not going to search out those actual threads because I really don't care what your mind convinces you is fact and what is fiction.
The original post was asking what sled weights are....I posted what that video reported. Maybe instead of the usual fluff, you should add some value....got some numbers to post or you just like being part of the group that continues to railroad threads when it doesn't match their beliefs.....I called you out because you are predictable in how and what you post....

so, come on........"CHAMP", post something with some substance and value....surprise us all

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im gonna get two beers and popcorn, this is definatly headed in the right direction!

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah xm suck on trails! But the bendy track and other gimmicks kick ass in the snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't say suck on the trails. We didn't buy them for trails ...did we? .

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of these riding area's are a long way in and ungroomed. 25-35% of your days ride could in fact be on hard pack trails or 100% packed snow at some area's at Christmas . Lol.

Top Bottom