2015... 174 1000ci three inch skidoo....

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 min.jpg so I made this in about 3 minutes with with very limited photoshop skills. I intentionally left the front reflector green and changed the back one back to red...

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 min_2.jpg forgot the tunnel sticker. If I knew what I was doing I would figure out how to copy the track and add a few extra paddles

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me it was a factory turbo. Spring check x package comes with a black jerry can and iPod docking station!

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard from my brothers fiance's cousins, who knew a guy, who had a friend, who's sister was dating a guy out in Ontario that these are 2 of the future Ski-doo prototypes. (Google confirmed by searching prototype snowmobile.) I present to you the all new 200'' summit where the track is the length of the sled! Also the new Yama-doo with an apex front and an XP back. Rumored to be a factory MXC turbo pushing 400 hp on straight C16 at 30 lbs of boost. Full factory warranty too can you believe it!?
snow_concept_prototype_snowmobile_suspension.jpg prototype.jpg

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could try........but then my computer CPU would start failing and parts would fall off. ya know..when you make something too light.

Put a big flex joint just below your screen so it flops over, then you guys with weak necks can rest your head on one hand and the screen will still be straight for ya.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a big flex joint just below your screen so it flops over, then you guys with weak necks can rest your head on one hand and the screen will still be straight for ya.

That's weak even by your standards Lenny.

Top Bottom