2015... 174 1000ci three inch skidoo....

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does that mean that Cat, bought Doo???

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

Realistically though.....does anybody actually think one of the 4 major manufacturers would release a sled with such a limited market? Come on now. No money to be made there! Their major profit is still made on sleds back east.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying anything....I thought the Viper was photoshopped. I thought no way they would develop a windshield that ugly. Kawi-green would be a rad colour though!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are supposed to bring out a 174 3". As far as the engine I'm not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it Is

Looking at the picture it skid does look similar in compassion to my 174. Also see a different track style, as well a big wheel kit, maybe ten inch wheels on the back

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and with a MSRP of 29,999.00 they will sell dozens of them. Ok maybe 1/2 dozen

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The gemoetry for the skid is wrong. You can stuff a 163 in a 154 tunnel and make it clear but that would never compress without hitting everything. Seats photoshopped for sure (the black and green are different colours) Why would they put a green reflector on the front of the sled? Also no snowflap from the factory?

exactly. thats the first sign of bad photoshop. when you start adjusting the color temperatures and hue settings it changes everything. so its EASY to change a sleds color but it will also change other items if you forget to unselect them.

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would they not photoshop the tunnel and flap? Perhaps the back half of the sled is the only thing NOT photoshopped besides the color...:confused:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would they not photoshop the tunnel and flap? Perhaps the back half of the sled is the only thing NOT photoshopped besides the color...:confused:

the whole thing is a photoshop job.

here are some things that i noticed

- shortened fuel tank goes below the line of the top of the tunnel.( and why make a smaller fuel tank for a larger engine LOL )
- the rear suspension is taken from a larger scaled image so essentially its blown up and put there to make the apearance of being longer without extending it. also makes it look like a 3"
- the back of the shortened seat is extremely blurry. bad chop job.
- the engine skid is too far forward. the drivers/chaincase dont line up with how the track is positioned

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, i think there would be some driver's hitting rail tips from the looks of thing in that picture.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom