2014 XM Can

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stock can is 18lbs,slp claims are with their whole setup...pipe,can,y-pipe..

I thought mine weighed in at 22lbs. Can't remember for sure-all I know is it's heavy and it's a pia to get in/out if you want to adjust your chaincase. Anything aftermarket will save you weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought mine weighed in at 22lbs. Can't remember for sure-all I know is it's heavy and it's a pia to get in/out if you want to adjust your chaincase. Anything aftermarket will save you weight.

Yep the only reason I'm getting a can. I might think about keeping it stock, if the stock muffler didn't weight 25lbs....

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do the HPS compare to the MBRP for loud. All I have ever run is MBRP wanted to try something different.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hps is much quieter. Still a nice bark but it's not that ear ringing sound when people are sitting around helmets off

Is the HPS can "2014 Maxwell approved" ?

It's a toss up between MBRP and HPS....

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the SLP cans? Just want to see if they throw any codes or lose any power. I like the wieght loss they are advertising and have heard they have a nice sound to them.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the SLP cans? Just want to see if they throw any codes or lose any power. I like the wieght loss they are advertising and have heard they have a nice sound to them.
Wondering the same, fair bit cheaper than the HPS as well.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the HPS can "2014 Maxwell approved" ?

It's a toss up between MBRP and HPS....

If the hps is in your budget hands down its a better can. I just have a hard time spending the extra 100$ on a can...for a sled I only keep for the season. I had some gurgles and missing with Mbrp last year. While my one riding partner had no issue with his Mbrp in the same shipment as mine. And the other 2 in my group ran hps and both were clean runners every day all day. And they are ceramic coated vs whatever Mbrp is. Will probly give Mbrp another shot this season. Maybe I got a dud can.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the hps is in your budget hands down its a better can. I just have a hard time spending the extra 100$ on a can...for a sled I only keep for the season. I had some gurgles and missing with Mbrp last year. While my one riding partner had no issue with his Mbrp in the same shipment as mine. And the other 2 in my group ran hps and both were clean runners every day all day. And they are ceramic coated vs whatever Mbrp is. Will probly give Mbrp another shot this season. Maybe I got a dud can.

My wife is getting the new MBRP race can for hers so I am hoping it runs good. And the MBRP is stainless steel.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

AP48379

Reaction score
where can a guy buy an HPS can here in alberta? hope someone sells them at the sled show in edmonton.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where can a guy buy an HPS can here in alberta? hope someone sells them at the sled show in edmonton.

Parkland Motorsports had some a little while ago. Pm Chrisco on here

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

Top Bottom