2014 Doo's no Political BS

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess thats it. Ace motor on touring sled...BNG?

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
Nothing revolutionary, some new colours, throttle by wire was so 1997 in the auto industry.

Basically they refreshed their lineup to be more inclusive of the XM and XS chassis refinements. This is a standard product improvement cycle, like any other manufacturer. The major redesigns and big changes happen every few years or so.

Still, I'll take the blackout Summit X 163 please.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good. When have you ever seen the new year launch? Dealers get to see it and then we wait till some pics are released. We seen it as soon as it happened. :cool: New 4 stroke engine,extenable riser,factory scratchers,throttle by wire,more XM models different final drive system quiet. All these things add to to changes and new thinking to some models. JMHO take it or leave it.
Do you think we will see the live broadcast of Polaris or Cat??? NO

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
although, I hoped for a 230 hp factory turbo sub 500 lb sled.... LOL

I think doo has a good product and they did a couple of things like any manufacturer can expect with their second year XM model.

I like the scratchers, and the riser is a good idear...

The red/black X model is my fave... although the freeride looks badass!!

I thought one vid for the freeride said R-motion, and norona said t-motion though... whatever.

Good job doo!

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else watched the Martin video from the release show that has a quick shot of an open side panel with a turbo tucked in at the very end??
Maybe I'm just being over optimistic. ....

Top Bottom