maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418607689.496883.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Max

tmurphy

Reaction score
Here's a thought.....why don't all you clowns whining about the $25 trail fee and ungroomed trails go ride somewhere that doesn't have designated trails and you don't have to pay fees. I'm ok with a few less sleds in the designated riding areas!!!

Syndicate Speed Shop

Reaction score
Here's a thought.....why don't all you clowns whining about the $25 trail fee and ungroomed trails go ride somewhere that doesn't have designated trails and you don't have to pay fees. I'm ok with a few less sleds in the designated riding areas!!!

Don't worry that's what we will be doing or most likely just let you "clowns" have your Allen Creek...

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Anybody who bitches about the trails must have smoked the last brain cell they had right out of their skull, if you cannot realize that it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep a trail smooth with low temps and snow and top it off with the sheer amount of riders that rip up that trail, I mean come on you bunch of losers give your head a shake. It is babies like you that need to go to whitecourt and ride the triple loop and sip your wine and eat your cheese and talk about the good ol days, stay home and save us the hassle and be a tough guy behind the keyboard. The groomers and people at Vaarda are doing an excellent job without a doubt and people like you should walk a step in their boots, you should be ashamed to put a post like that beside your name on this forum.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled tracks right beside the avy. Scary

thats the hill that goes over the ridge into the backside. to the left where the tracks are is safe IMO. perhaps a little further to the left than those particular tracks though LOL. wind just deposits a ton of snow over the ridge in that particular spot. its usually a huge cornice

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I know where your talking. We dropped that last year going to the back side. Yes I would agree if you stay way to the left it is safe.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be nice if this thread turns back into Valemount sleddin conditions and not a bunch of opinionated people slammin each other for their honest posts.....

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Those were my tracks, I wasnt trying to do a climb just a little loop to head over to my group that all took the safe line. I thought I was far enough over but clearly was not. It goes to show how a simple mistake can lead to a disaster in a second. I feel like an idiot and pretty humbled, biggest avy i have ever seen.

Top Bottom