2014 / 2015 Valemount Conditions and Updates

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Wasn't Pawliuk going up Clemina today to get us some first hand info?
im looking for some current info aswell........was going to leave early and ride friday-sunday but not if its raining up top...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't Pawliuk going up Clemina today to get us some first hand info?

Yeah he called me, said the snow was skinny and tell you guys to save your money for another trip when there is snow. Sorry for the bad news bro

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wet and heavy is the name of the game this week. We are getting rain all the way to alpine (2000m) in the Clemina area mixed in with short spells of new snow. About 10cm of new up top. Average probes were 13-150cm total snowpack. It is settling quickly with these mild temperatures.

Alpine winds are gusting so hard that is has blown off some of our soffit on the new clemina shelter (that was nailed down..)

Second hand reports were of falling snow in the allen creek alpine with 20cm of new being reported and fresh tracks from backside of hillclimb and beyond, although we have no first hand account of this.

Trails are holding up ok...we are doing our best to keep things rolling around here with access.

Edit post on our facebook page are confirming over 20cm of fresh in allen with rain ending at 1400m!

www.facebook.com/ridevalemount

Last edited:

therookie

Reaction score
Was up Allen today. Easily 20+ with some awesome pockets of deeper snow. Snow is wet and heavy but fills in a lot of the stuff you don't want to see anyways. image.jpg

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledded Allen Creek awesome snow about a foot I fresh at cabin 2 feet at premier no tracks past premier good day no wood at cabin tho what's with that ????

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle lots of guys goin over to Clemina tomorrow they will assess situation we are sleddin Allen again tomorrow good luck

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Well glad they got kyles sled off the hill today
We saw it happen. Awesome piloting skills! Don't go to Clemina m IT sucks. We will go back there to find out if the rest sucks. Snowing so hard when we left you couldn't see your hand wiping the snow off your goggles.
0c60bd48c2dedb619003cece1bded165.jpg
[/IMG]

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To whoever that may have lent a helping hand in this rescue I just want to extend my thanks and appreciation. Thanks for the offer terry but she's on her way back to fort mcmurray in the morning for a whole pile of repairs lol.

Top Bottom